Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Akumu Clan 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Akumu Clan 3-26

Akiyo
Akumu Clan 4-62

VALKYRIE
Akumu Clan Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Akumu Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Akumu Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Akumu Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Akumu Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Akumu Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Akumu Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Akumu Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Akumu Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Akumu Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Akumu Clan

2 posters

Go down

Akumu Clan Empty Akumu Clan

Post by Zap Fosho Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:13 pm

The Akumu Clan
Clan Description :: The clan was known for the rituals to the dead. Now they are only known for Baiko Akumu! They have pale skin and ruby red eyes. They are also know for the mark on its hand.
Spoiler:

Clan History ::
Spoiler:

[Insert KKG/Bloodline Name Here]
Kekkei Genkai Name :: Meiton
Kekkei Genkai Description ::The Dark Release (冥遁, Meiton; Viz "Shade Style") is an advanced nature kekkei genkai that can be used to absorb, manipulate, and release chakra taken from an opponent. Hiruko used techniques of this nature through a mark on his left hand. This mark resembles two diamonds, one overlapping the other. Chakra is absorbed through the upper square, while it is released and manipulated through the lower. These techniques also refer to the underworld and death in general. These techniques can manipulate deceased bone and chakra from the living or dead. It also allows for the summoning of the undead.
Kekkei Genkai Techniques ::

Name: Āto shōkan: Damashī no damudo
Range:N/A
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This summoning brings forth wraiths to fight at Baiko's side. This jutsu can bring forth about 30 wraiths per C rank chakra. The wraiths are Chunin in Speed and Strength.

Name: Āto shōkan: Shisha no hone
Range:N/A
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This summoning brings forth skeletons to fight at Baiko's side. The skeletons are Academy Student in Speed and Strength. This jutsu can bring forth approximately 40 skeletons per C rank chakra.

Name: Meiton: Kyūketsukō (Dark Release: Inhaling Maw)
Nature: Ninjutsu
Element: Meiton
Description: He uses the dark element chakra to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand. It appears that he is able to completely remove the victim's chakra, potentially causing death. After using this ability, Baiko is able to detect their natural elemental affinity, and then manipulate the victim's chakra and release through his ninjutsu.  After using this ability, Baiko is able to detect their natural elemental affinity, and then freely manipulate the victim's chakra. He then uses the chakra in his Meiton techniques. He cannot copy the opposing ninjas ninjutsu. He is only able to use it in his own techniques. By doing this, he gets a free jutsu of the same letter or a discount in ones above equal to the rank absorbed if a technique is absorbed. This has a cooldown of six posts. It needs physical contact if he is to remove from their body. If this is done, he gets the excess chakra that was absorbed, but it must be used within four posts or it can damage his own chakra system.

Name: Meiton: Jajjimento (Dark Release: Judgment)
Nature: Ninjutsu
Element: Meiton
Description: Hiruko converts the chakra absorbed with Dark Release: Inhaling Maw into light blue flames, turning it back on his enemies with amplified strength to blow them away. The flames are expelled through the lower square of the mark on Hiruko's left hand. This has a range of about twenty yards per rank of chakra they absorbed.

Last edited by Zap Fosho on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho
Hokage

Ryo : 7

Back to top Go down

Akumu Clan Empty Re: Akumu Clan

Post by Daisuke Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:53 am

What exactly is a Wraith (In terms of Jutsu), is it a summon, ninjutsu, gen? What does it do? etc. It isn't mentioned anywhere in the clan's Jutsu.

Meiton can easily be OP so I will need you to create some limits. Use the Sharingan rules as an example. They can only copy a certain number of jutsu depending on their rank, and some can't even copy jutsu that are of a different element.

Does the target have to have the same affinity in order to absorb their chakra? How much can they absorb? Does it depend in rank? Does it require physical contact? What are the limits to summoning the undead? Does that need physical contact? Can you just summon a legendary shinobi out of the ground? Do said undead have knowledge of Jutsu? etc. etc.

You just need to make a few thing clear. The broader the description the easier it can be to take advantage of it and create an OP character
Daisuke
Daisuke
Genin

Ryo : 17

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 13
Character Gender: Male
Character Village: Kumo

https://blindfuture.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:44 am

The summoning jutsu are actually on the character. I will move them here to help clarify. By undead, I mean skeletons, basic zombies, and wraiths. These do not have any knowledge of techniques, they are merely hardened movable versions of dead things....in terms of skeletons and zombies. As for wraiths, think a reaper coming at your face haha. As for Meiton...I was certain I had already explained all that, but its taken care of now.
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:23 am

What TWO elements are fused to make Meiton btw?

Spoiler:
Being able to summon 30 Chunin (More specifically wraiths with chunin speed and strength) is no where near C-Rank level Jutsu. Keep in mind Genin can use C-Rank jutsu. Look at some examples of C-Rank jutsu on the internet. Again what exactly is a wraith specifically? I see them as like ghosts but I'm sure you don't because that'd make them intangible.

Spoiler:
Are there any drawbacks to summoning a certain number of skeletons. I imagine it'd be quite hard to control 40 skeletons whilst still performing other jutsu even if they are only Academy level. Again keep in mind how strong C-Ranks actually are if Genin can use them too.

Spoiler:
Able to Forcibly extract energy and kill from a single touch? This is easily an S-Rank as well as Kinjutsu (Forbidden Jutsu) if it can kill an opponent. Does this only apply to Non-Player characters? If not is there anyway of stopping this skill or is it just an insta-kill if it makes contact and all the energy is absorbed?

Is the victim alive whilst the charka is being manipulated and if so does this grant you control over living beings? Again you are too vague about it.

Spoiler:
You can absorb any type of chakra regardless of affinity? I assume the user must have some Katon affinity in order to create flames let alone imbue Meiton as well? It's fine if you just mean 'flames' in terms of how it looks and not in the literal sense but then considering they blow the enemy away do the 'flames' just act a a strong force then?

Spoiler:
Yes but vaguely. Let's look at the description of Meiton on it's own disregarding the jutsu. You can absorb chakra and release it. So can the victim stop you from absorbing their charka if strong enough or something? Are you just a container for the chakra or do you gain something from it? What if you aren't the same affinity? When you release it does it have a physical form like a force or is it purely supplementary? Do you understand what I'm getting at? On it surface your description of Shadow Release is that you can absorb and release charka, you can see where this might be easily abused by someone else.
Daisuke
Daisuke
Genin

Ryo : 17

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 13
Character Gender: Male
Character Village: Kumo

https://blindfuture.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:34 am

Change in Character, hate to mess with you eclipse.
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down