Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Bakuton Clan 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Bakuton Clan 3-26

Akiyo
Bakuton Clan 4-62

VALKYRIE
Bakuton Clan Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Bakuton Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Bakuton Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Bakuton Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Bakuton Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Bakuton Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Bakuton Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Bakuton Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Bakuton Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Bakuton Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Bakuton Clan

2 posters

Go down

Bakuton Clan Empty Bakuton Clan

Post by Lilynette Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:53 pm

[Bakuton Clan]
Clan Description :: The clan of these unique shinobi and would look much like any other ordinary shinobi, there’s no real different look about the Bakuton Clan, unless you count the tattoos clan members are often seen with and their impressive physique . Clan members have durable bodies from constant training with their volatile  , dangerous and explosive element. Trying to use Bakuton clan member explosions against them is pretty foolish, as they have natural resistance against their own attacks. Clan members usually tattoo themselves with unique tattoos when they obtain special forms of their natural explosive element; these tattoos signify respect and power within the Bakuton clan.  

Clan History :: The Bakuton Clan always been revered and envied; who wouldn't think so highly of such a thing? A group with the ability to create explosions wherever and whenever they wanted? They were treated like gods in all aspects of the phrase. Feared as much as they were worshipped, it obviously got a bit to their heads. They'd show off constantly and always bring up the name of their clan when they got talked down to or disrespected in any way. The Bakuton clan, you could say, is very prideful and impartial to being looked down on.
It was only when things got a bit too hectic one day and a building was blown apart that the concerned village elders stepped in and decided to keep close tabs on the clan from that day on. After that the clan operated for many centuries as a quiet and carefully monitored group by their leaders; the clan is known to have aggressive personalities and tendencies- this makes them a possible threat even to their own village.  Which cause many people to be extremely warily of Bakuton clan's members which cause the clan to become some what distant to their village. As villagers call the traitors and ticking time bombs waiting to happen.

[Explosion Release]
Kekkei Genkai Name :: Bakuton
Kekkei Genkai Description :: Explosion Release (爆遁, Bakuton; Viz "Explosive Style") is an advanced chakra nature kekkei genkai. This chakra nature seems to give the wielder the ability to utilize explosive chakra in combat. This explosive chakra can be manipulated in many forms. Most common forms are things such as creating bombs (for example infusing explosion charka into clay and making the clay go boom), imbuing weapons to explode. Uncommon forms include creating objects out of chakra and causing them to explode, condensing volatile chakra on a set destination on the battlefield to cause an explosion. The explosions produce by the clan are loud which could cause hearing problems for the opponent. The explosions throw people away with concussive force. The explosions don't produce flames unless something flammable is caught in the blast radius.
Kekkei Genkai Techniques ::

Jutsu Name:: Explosion Release: Exploding Palm
Jutsu Type:: Defensive
Jutsu Rank :: D Rank
Jutsu Affinity:: Bakuton, Ninjutsu
Jutsu Description:: A Bakuton user creates a small explosion in their palm, the explosion radius is the size of the user plam. If properly timed and angled, it can be used to send thrown kunai and Kunai size or smaller size objects back at the enemy. A Bakuton user can used this to cut the length of simple bindings (Like Standrd Rope)

Jutsu Name:: Explosion Release: Explosive Shadow Clone
Jutsu Type:: Supplementary (Like other variants of shadow clones)
Jutsu Rank :: A Rank
Jutsu Affinity:: Bakuton, Ninjutsu
Jutsu Description::  Just like the standard shadow clone jutsu. this technique creates copies of the user. However, these clones are corporeal instead of illusions. A Bakuton user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force. The clones can also disperse on their own or be dispelled by the user of the technique.  Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the actual person even by dōjutsu because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra as the original, and aren't made from any other substance like water clones are for example. Shadow clones also seem to be able to think for themselves. But unlike the normal shadow clone, a explosive shadow clone is also infused with a explosive charka, when the clone is destroy or is willed detonation by the Bakuton user or the clone itself. The explosion is moderate, 10ft radius in explosion and leaves a small crater in the ground, charring dirt and causing small fire to burnable objects in the surrounding area.

Jutsu Name:: Explosion Release: Landmine Fist
Jutsu Type:: Offensive
Jutsu Rank :: A Rank
Jutsu Affinity:: Bakuton, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
Jutsu Description:: After establishing direct contact with their opponent through a simple punch, the user utilises Explosion Release to subsequently generate an enormous explosion from the initial point of physical contact. The explosion produce has a range of 10 feet wide and 10 tall in front of the Bakuton's user hand. This explosion is powerful enough to completely obliterate an opponent far larger than the user. Due to the directionality of the blast, the user minimises any potential repercussions, such as being struck by resultant debris and even recoil appears to be completely negated. A Bakuton user is also able to use the technique on the ground to create a shockwave of upturned earth and debris to throw the enemy off balance.

Last edited by Lilynette on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Ryo : 0

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 20
Character Gender: Female
Character Village: Kumo

Back to top Go down

Bakuton Clan Empty Re: Bakuton Clan

Post by Daisuke Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:06 am