Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Licentious Raikage [MA] 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Licentious Raikage [MA] 3-26

Akiyo
Licentious Raikage [MA] 4-62

VALKYRIE
Licentious Raikage [MA] Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Licentious Raikage [MA] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Licentious Raikage [MA] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Licentious Raikage [MA] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Licentious Raikage [MA] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Licentious Raikage [MA] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Licentious Raikage [MA] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Licentious Raikage [MA] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Licentious Raikage [MA] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Licentious Raikage [MA] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Licentious Raikage [MA]

2 posters

Go down

Licentious Raikage [MA] Empty Licentious Raikage [MA]

Post by Tanoshisa Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:25 am

Hearing the woman say that, a smile crossed Tanoshisa's face. A intrigued and proud smile. Of course the red head would say something like that. The woman was indeed everything Tanoshisa liked to see in her leader. She wasn't entirely sure whether the woman would actually keep to her word when a situation presented itself where she had no option but to submit, "That confidence makes you ignorant. It will be put to the test someday," she said, then chuckled before she continue, "I myself admit I would like to see how you would do when your willpower is tested.  Whether you'll keep to those words or submit like a battered dog in human skin."

She paused the conversation a bit once they reached the entrance to the office and the presence of someone else. Her blood crawled against the poke at her waist, and she gave Hiren a half frown, half glare cause of the suddenness of the action and the words that followed. She kept silent to the remark now that they were around someone else, but of course, Hiren wasn't so subtle. Tanoshisa was a woman of composure and was usually the one doing naughty acts like those, but having her butt touch in the presence of the guard was enough to make her redden faintly.  

As she walked, she could feel the guard watching them, Hiren's hand on her bubbly butt. She once more barely wait until they were out of earshot before she rekindled the conversation. "Subtlety isn't your strong suite as usual Mistress. It is amazing that you can think about sex when you have a possible infamous guest in our midst." She chortled and then stepped into the office as she was granted way, thanking Hiren as she did. She placed her prized needle launcher wherever she could, but she herself didn't sit as she continued. "Now what would lord Seikage think if he were to find out you left him in order to get one of your hunter-nin because you can't control your libido. The rest of the village know you well enough to know that you have little humiliation to the point that I question your dignity entirely but I thought for sure you were intent on maintaining a good leader image in his eyes, or rather you should."
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Ryo : 0

Back to top Go down

Licentious Raikage [MA] Empty Re: Licentious Raikage [MA]

Post by Raikage Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:29 pm

Hiren sat in her chair behind her desk as she listened to Tano talk about her sexual desires and her standing with the Seigake. It was a valid concern from a leadership perspective, but Hiren had already done what was necessary to see if the stranger was indeed a Genin in her village. Hiren herself went over all the missions for shinobi in her village and would know if someone was making a false report; if the "genin" didn't show, she would know that the girl was a fraud and could send out hunter-nin. As for the Seikage, she couldn't breathe down his neck while he was in the village, she had already sent her puppet master to monitor the Seikage and the "genin" I can think of sex at a time like this because I am confident in my shinobi. Yo is monitoring the Seikage and the Genin... and I have you here... with me~ As far as the Seikage knows, I went back to my office after flirting with you. Only the guards saw my hand on your butt~" She winked at Tano as she finished her explanation.

She stood up and unzipped her kage robe, taking it off and revealing her skimpy undergarments, a set of red kinky panties with white leggings and a red bra. She motioned to Tano with her fingers as she sat on the corner of her desk and spread her legs for the woman to come closer.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 23
Character Gender: Female
Character Village: Kumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Tanoshisa chuckled at Hiren's explanation, giving a short, but approving remark, "My apologies. I forgot how easy you make it look to be Raikage." She washed the woman pull off her clothing. Even when she wasn't entirely trying to, she did it with a natural grace and seduction that made Tanoshisa actually look. The woman was as good a seductress as she was a kage. She looked at the red and white undergarments, each hugging the curvaceous body skin deep. She wonder just how much effort the woman had put into her appearance earlier that morning to look as good as she did then.

She moved to the woman as she was instructed, intentionally moving incredibly slow though, her clothes still on her, albeit the woman would probably remove it if she got closer. "I see getting me here wasn't just a sudden decision. This was all planned huh," she finished saying as she reached before her, albeit she still kept her distance a bit. "I do hope you invest this much work into your paperwork as you did in this choice of undergarments." She stepped closer to the woman now, between her legs. "You look like a absolute slut though. You fit it well though. Here you're, already naked and horny, almost begging, and I'm still dressed. Thinking of nothing but sex, you look pitiful now really my lady. If the Seikage knew, if the other kages knew, they would surely think of you as a weakling slut," she said, smiled now as she placed her face and lips right before the woman's own. "You would probably start begging like a slutty dog if I remove my clothes now.

All that was said was, as usual, things that she actually meant. Albeit, this time, with the smile at her lips, and a added sharpness to it, it was different. Usually it was just her saying her mind, not actually intended to offend others, but as foreplay she actually hoped to offend the woman with the words. She was a serious woman, but underneath she loved nothing more than some good humor, and what was more humorous than foreplay of her degrading the woman who built her entire life of being a woman of dominion.

Her words could only lead to good or bad in that case. The good would be that the woman would probably get a bit angry and see it fit to take her rage out on her sexually. The obvious bad though would be if the woman took it far too personal and actually got mad at her. The latter seemed likely given Hiren's dislike of having her leadership and pride offended, but it was a risk Tanoshisa was willing to take in the moment.

Seeing as that you'll be gone, I made this post extra good for your return. Not too long, not too short of course though.
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:44 pm

I always do my paperwork first thing when I get to the office, so I think I deserve a yummy treat as often as I want~ she said as Tango stepped into between her legs, she wrapped her legs around Tano's waist and pulled her closer; she locked her feet behind the woman's back to prevent her from retreating. She didn't like being called or thought of as a slut, but she knew Tano well enough to know she was being goaded. If you keep talking like that, I'm going to have to fill your mouth and spank you~

She emphasized what she meant by locking her lips with Tano's and kissing her passionately and using her hand to slap her ass several times. Then she started to undress Tano while kissing her: off went the shirt and Hiren groped the woman's breasts playfully but roughly, If you want a slut, you're going to have to try and make me one. Chances were that Hiren would turn it around on her though and turn the woman into her pleasure toy. Her left arm hooked around Tano's neck while she kissed her heavily and her right hand trailed down her tummy and began to unzip her pants. She reached into Tano's pants and began to rub her pussy through her panties.

OOC:(I'll post when I can :3 Also Lily might want to join in, is that okay?)

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:32 am

Tanoshisa reacted passively to Hiren's leg grasp over her. Even if she tried though she knew that escape was impossible at this point. Besides the fact that the woman was physically much stronger than her, the woman was also quite obviously out for a "treat" and now there was no way out of pleasing her without facing drastic penalties in the long run. Hiren Hagane rarely didn't get what she wanted, and for some reason, the woman had the charisma that made her and even the entire village okay with such a dictator.

She reacted to the kiss with just as much passiveness. She didn't kiss back giving the woman time to do what she so pleased. It was risky since the woman had already threatened to spank her, but the idea of being dominated by her felt right. It just felt right to have the woman treat her like the slut she herself had just accused her of being.

She moaned against her, showing no other reaction. Yet. She wanted her to have her fun before she would have her own. She pulled the woman's hands out from her crotch and then pushed her back further onto the table a bit roughly, smirking as she did. She could smell herself off the woman's fingers already. "Is that a order? I'll be more than happy to make you my slut. Inflate that ego of yours a bit till you're a groveling mess of your former self," she said, smiling mischievously.

There was obvious darkness in the hunter-nin. Something that should have told Hiren that if she actually agreed that she would either be extremely pleased with the results or literally be left broken. That the woman meant every word she said about making the Raikage her slut. Hiren Hagane was a strong woman, but the prospect of breaking the woman was something Tanoshisa always fantasized herself being the one to do.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Sure. The more the merrier. She can join whenever she finds it most appropriate. =3
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:38 am

Hiren sucked Tano's fresh juices off her fingers after being roughly pushed further on the desk. She giggled and then winked at Tano. You can try~ but I want to make you my slutty ninja~ if any orders are going to be made, then I want to dominate you and make you obey my every command~ She said lewdly but seriously as she licked her lips. You can start by taking off me remaining clothes and pleasing my horny slit~ She demanded playfully as she spread her legs and used her fingers to push her panties aside to show Tano her wettening cunt. A single neat red line of hair trailed up a little ways, which matched her red hair.

Hiren wasn't the submitting type, and she had gotten pretty much anything she ever wanted since she became Kage... though there were some sacrifices which had been made. Mostly on her enemy's part. Hiren wouldn't mind playing a bit with Tano and servicing the dark-minded girl's desire... but Hiren had some desires of her own she wanted for Tano.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:18 pm

For a second, Tanoshisa stood staring the redhead's opened legs in amusement, her right hand propped on her right him. It wasn't even out of lust, just plain and simple fascination over seeing the Raikage in such a position. It was degrading and fulfilling all at once that even the strongest of ninjas can give in to sexual desire. Hiren had a especially high libido, something which had become rather clear to her a lot of years ago from serving under the woman under the cover of a mask. That and the woman's little exploit a few nights before with the village's female sannin, Lilynette, which spread rather quickly.

Tanoshisa chuckled and removed the clothes wrapped around her hips, tossing it aside, leaving her in matching black bra and panties. She hadn't come as well equipped with particularly sexy lingerie. "This is my first time doing this with a woman. I intend to leave a lasting impression." She positioned herself between the parted legs, placing her fingers along it first. She used her long nails to trace the opened slit, her fingers pleasingly running along it like butter.

She couldn't help but to chuckle. "Are you sure you didn't pee yourself hun," she mused, repeatedly tracing it with her fingers. She slid the single digit in, then used her other hand and index finger to spread the woman wide. "Quite the big hole for a woman who claims she doesn't like men. Sure you aren't holding out on us lady Hiren. No dildo can have this effect. No, no, no, I think you been getting quite a lot of dick," she teased. She licked the gaping hole twice to test. It made her feel slightly noxious, then she steeled her nerves and licked the juices off her lips.

"If you want me to go down on you, you may have to either force me or beg me. Which one. Beg like a slut or force me like a desperate rapist?" she said furthering her wonderful foreplay. She casually continued to finger fuck her with a single finger. she did it rapidly, her care for whether her nails might actually cut the woman's insides mostly gone.
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:05 pm

First time with a woman huh~ I guess I'll have to show you what it's all about~ she teased Tano as she felt the woman tenderly rubbing her pussy with her finger and then sticking her index finger inside. Mmmmm~ Your finger feels great, but I love tongue~ She said as she grabbed Tano by the back of her hair and shoved her face between her legs and clamped down lightly with her hips. This would force Tano to eat out her pussy if she wanted to escape.

The only time dick enters my holes are either a toy or when I have Lily do a transformation jutsu into a guy~ It was kinky and Hiren liked it, maybe she would try it on Tano if the woman was interested in it. Hiren patted the woman's head forced between her legs and laughed softly, How does it taste babe? I'll allow you up for a moment to give me a kiss and let me taste myself~ Hiren really wanted to fuck the woman's brains out, but her slit needed some attention first, she was so horny and her slit was aching for some attention.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:24 am

So force it was going to be. Tanoshisa had at first struggled a little bit against Hiren pulling her into her crotch, but then, she chuckled at the woman's assertiveness. The smell of the woman was now stronger than ever and Tanoshisa found herself wanting to taste the woman even though just prior she was hesitant.

She adjusted to the situation well as she steadied ehrself, placing both her hands on either side of the steel maiden's butt, squeezing them as she licked the wet flesh. She wasn't entirely sure how to do things, but she managed well enough as she cycled between sucking, nibbling and licking.
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:45 am

Hiren rubbed Tano's head affectionately as the woman tasted her sweet bits, she moaned loudly and pushed firmly on Tano's head, she wanted more and more. But she had promised to let the woman up if she liked it. She spread her legs and let Tano grope her ass and luck her pussy for a bit, she moaned and cood at her as she pleased Hiren. Her body rocked involuntarily from the pleasure; she grabbed Tano's hair suddenly and pulled the woman up to her face. She made Tano lay on top of her as they kissed and she groped her platoy's breasts and gently bit her bottom lip playfully.

Down her hands went to Tano's ass and grabbed both cheeks hard and gave her a hard slap on the ass as she grinned at the woman on top of her. Sit on my face and let me taste you~ I want to know if you taste sweeter than me.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Tanoshisa was slightly caught of guard by the sudden hair tug, then frowned at the dominance. No matter what she did, Hiren Hagane was able to pull her as she pleased. She complied as she was pulled up, taking a position atop the woman. Their was still some of the metal maiden's fluids swirling in her mouth and she was more than glad to play with it between their lips. She pressed her chest harder onto Hiren's own, smirking when he butt was slapped.

She did a fluid movement as she put herself in a position above Hiren. She spread her wetting cunt above the woman's face, letting her see the splendid grooves that awaited her tongue on the inside. She started to pinch Hiren's nipples, gathering enough spit in her own mouth before spitting onto each breasts, getting them wet.
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:40 pm

Hiren already knew what herself tasted like, but she had really enjoyed tasting herself off of Tano's lips and tongue. Even now when Tano was sitting just above her face and spreading her wet snatch for Hiren to gaze inside, she licked her own juices from her lips as she placed her hands on Tano's hips and pulled her down suddenly and forcefully onto Hiren's hungry mouth. Tano's pussy touched hard on Hiren's lips from the aggressive pull and instantly Hiren's lips locked around her pussy as she let her tongue lick up all of her horny juices. In her tongue went, she had a fairly longue tongue compared to the average human; her tongue explored and tasted the woman's insides and she used her lips to suck hard on her clit.

She moved her hands back and underneath as she spread Tano's pussy wide and took a deep breathe of air and then went back to eating the woman's pussy hungrily. She made several yummy noises And slapped Tano's ass several times as she let the woman spit on and play with her hard nipples. She took another deep breathe and commanded Tano from underneath, Grind on me as I lick your cunt~ I want you to rock yourself on my lips~

Hiren smirked as she went back to hungrily eating the woman out, Hiren had a nice surprise for the woman- being able to control metal into shapes she wished, it was only a matter of time before Hiren would start creating kinky toys to use on Tano and break her mind and turn her into Hiren's slut.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:33 pm

Tanoshisa chuckled slightly at the lustful antics of the woman beneath her. She sucks and licked at her in a away that made her wet even though she really didn't feel like giving in so easily and getting as horny as the steel maiden. The sloppy sounds she made was admittedly a bit of a turn on, and she would have made a comment about the woman eating like if she was a dog and Tanoshisa's pussy was the best tasting dog food ever, but she somewhat froze against the repeated lip locks on her spread pussy lips.

She did as she insisted, albeit she could barely maintain the rhythm whenever the woman licked a spot that made her shiver. She still laughed a bit hysterically though even when her eyes would occasionally roll back into her head. She could barely contain her laughter as she spread her legs just a bit more so that she could work her hips more against Hiren's skillful lips.

The table still had a few misplaced pens on it, and Tanoshisa retrieved one of them. She took it and slid it into Hiren's slot, running it along. The pen was thinner, but it offered length that her own fingers couldn't. She slid the entire thing in and used her own fingers to push it further in. It should have at least gone eight inches in that way. She pulled back, leaving the pen inside Hiren. She licked her fingers, then eased of off the Hiren's face momentarily, giving her a moment's breather before she let a trail of saliva drip from her lips mixed with the woman's own juices. "Why don't you gurgle that and tell me how you. .. we taste together, my queen."

She retrieved another pen then, smiling.
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:23 am

Simply put, Hiren loved pussy; whether she was eating pussy or breaking I and making a girl want more of her all the time. Right now, she was enjoying the sweet pussy of Tano; she sucked, licked and nibbled softly as the woman above her rocked back and forth. She was giving in to the pleasure and her rocking to and fro had picked up a steady rhythm; moaning and nearly rolling her eyes into the back of her head, Hiren was pleased with how things had turned out so far. Tano had spread her legs a bit more and allowed Hiren to masterfully take her pussy whole with her mouth and worked her tongue in, out and around the soaking wet pussy as her lips locked tightly around Tano's pussy lips and wouldn't relent. Lots of kinky and interesting sounds had been made during the process but Hiren wasn't embarrassed, rather, it turned her on and provoked her inner desires to fruition.

Hiren couldn't see what Tano was doing becuause the woman's ass was in her face, but she could feel it. Tano had picked up something off of her desk and trailed it along her extremely sensitive bits and then stuck it all the way in... a long ways in. Hiren gasped in pleasure as the long object penetrated her deeply, she slapped Tano's ass hard and squeezed, digging her nails into the soft flesh and started eating the pussy even harder, wagging her tongue against the vagina walls and pushing outward. She was encouraging the woman to do what she wanted, because soon enough, she wouldn't be able to do anything at all but pant, moan and struggle vainly. You better show me what you got before I decide to take over completely~ I want to know what kind of stuff Tano-chan is interested in before I break your mind~

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Tanoshisa half gasped, half moaned when Hiren slapped her butt, taking a hold of it. Irregardless, that was pretty much her cue to go further with her deeds as she took another pen and traced it along the wet folds of the redhead's. The woman was still talking about "breaking her mind". Hiren Hagan was a woman of her word, but Tanoshisa was a woman who liked a challenge even more than the vicious Raikage herself, so it would truly be fun to see the woman try to break her. She showed her just how fearless she was as she didn't resist against the sensual licks on her womanhood, and even insisted she go further.

She took another pen, running it along the woman's folds. Hiren Hagane liked sucking, tasting, slurping, eating pussy, Tanoshisa was very experimental and kinky. She wasn't satisfied just eating it, she wanted to see what it can do. She wanted to see how much pens Hiren could actually hold inside, whether she'll be able to walk that off as easily as she would combat damage.

She slid the second pen in to join the first, then got a third. "You so easily assume the least of me mistress. I won't be broken as easily as you think," she said, her fingers tracing the anus now, telling her exactly where her next spot of interest was. "I hope you clean up nice. Then again, you'd probably make me eat you out even if this anus was dirty from a fresh meal," she said, sliding her pinky finger into the woman's anus, slowly.
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:45 am

Hiren consciously "felt" what Tano was playing with and sticking inside her, it was pens! Kinky for sure, it made the horyny Hiren chuckle and then moan as Tano slid a second pen inside her and then a third. She half wanted to protest; what if she couldn't get the pens out? But right now, she didn't care too much... Hiren could push the pens out herself whenever she wanted to. She liked kinky foreplay, she laid there and enjoyed her horny slit being stuffed with pens. She continued licking Tano's pussy until her tongue began to get tired; it was almost time for Hiren to have her way with the woman and turn the tables on her. Yet she was still enjoying it, even more so when Tano began to rub her anus with a finger, her excited hole loosened up a little, aching to be stuffed. She was a clean woman, through and through. She loved for all of her holes to be played with and made sure she was clean and enjoyable, Tano had nothing to worry about... but if she had been dirty, she would have forced Tano's mouth to her hole and made the woman clean her well~

Mistress, Hiren liked the sound of that- she smiled to herself, imaging a horny and slutty version of Tano calling her master as she forced the woman to eat her wet slit. She dug her fine nails deep into Tano's ass cheeks as the woman suddenly began to stick her pinky inside Hiren's ass; it was really tight, but not virgin... to toys and fingers at least. She clenched onto Tano's ass cheeks so hard that her nails drew blood, but she didn't relent: a bit of pain was also pleasurable~ She moaned as she felt the pinky enter her tight insides, this hole didn't usually get attention at all- so it was really sensitive and still hurt a little at being invaded. Mmm~ Yes~ Play with all my holes! She demanded loudly, Hiren stopped licking Tano's soaking wet pussy and began to kiss and lick the woman's own anus. If Tano wanted to play with that hole, Hiren could play that game too. She intentionally squeezed the pens in her slit and pushed them out somewhat as she giggled at the woman above her.

She took her own pinky and circled the sensitive pink hole and then slowly stuffed her pinky inside, equaling matching Tano's movements and affections. Are you an anal virgin, Tano-chan?~ She asked lewdly as she curled her pinky inside the hole and pulled out slowly, making her stretched the hole a little more as the small finger came out. She licked the pinky and tasty Tano's ass juices, Mmm~ Yummy~ She said and then licked her index finger and got it all wet. She then slowly stuffed the bigger finger inside Tano's ass as she used the thumb and index finger of her other hand to pinch Tano's clit and began to wiggle it hard; she stuffed her other three fingers inside the woman's pussy as she continued to wiggle it briskly.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:43 am

Tanoshisa made a soundless gasp of pain against the nails which dug into her flesh. "Oww, you fucking bitch," she found herself unconsciously half whispering, half snapping at the woman beneath her. Immediately she could tell that blood was drawn as the pain flooded in mixing with a high of pleasure. She didn't usually find much enjoyment of pain during intercourse and it was obvious as she tensed for a second, letting the pain sink it. But, she was a shinobi, so she had learned to at least deal with the discomfort of pain if only to little extent. Irregardless, immediately as the pain subsided, she gasped in surprise of her words. "I'm sorry for the insult Lady Hiren." Knowing Hiren, she knew the woman wouldn't care about the insult during sex, hell she'd probably see it as fun word play, but irregardless, Tanoshisa wasn't one to let her graces slip.

Irregardless, she could only guess that the woman relented against her insult by starting to play with her own hole now though. Her pussy was able to get wet when aroused, but the sudden slickness on her anus from Hiren's tongue was much different. She laughed a bit at Hiren's assumption on her sexual adventures with anal play. "I've actually done anal a lot of times my lady," she said, sliding one of her fingers into her anus and spreading the hole to a slight gape. "I don't do much dating, but my last boyfriend, from like three year ago, was bisexual and loved anal. He eight inches, so I doubt anything you can do will get to me," she said, intentionally talking down the woman. She exaggerating a bit since even with only one of Hiren's finger inside her ass, Tanoshisa found herself getting wetter, but it would take more than that. It would be fun to see the Raikage try at least.

"I bet you wish that you could say the same. I can tell that you don't do much of it," she said, sliding her pinky further into the contacting and hole as it tightened and loosened around her fingers with every pleasureful breath Hiren took. "I wonder if Lilynette-dono has ever pleasured this dirty hole," she said, laughing slightly as she watched the hole with some fascination. She was pretty sure she just found Hiren's weakness sexually. Since the day the woman was made Raikage she had quickly developed a fascination for finding all the weaknesses about the woman who the village viewed as "perfect". Even if it was sexual, it was a wonderful find for the huntress.

"Don't make too much noise now, don't want anyone walking in and seeing you in such a pitiful horny state," she said, silencing the woman a bit by pushing all three pens back into her. "Then again someone seeing you in this state does sound exciting," she said, gathering a paintbrush now which the woman likely used for doing kanji writings. She used the bristled end and ran it along the woman's pussy, looking for some ticklish respond. It would be wonderful to find yet another weakness of the woman being that she was ticklish. If not, then oh well, the brush would just have to suffice as another pen inside the depths of the woman's pussy. That or it would be funny to make the woman her own canvas and paint her in ink with the brush. Probably write something like "here lies the dirty pussy of Lady Hiren" in some ancient kanji the woman wouldn't even understand.
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:02 am

Hiren giggled at Tano's rude and aggressive tone when calling her a bitch, it was cute in the moment- likely she hadn't expected it at all and was caught completely off-guard. It's okay Tano-chan, I don't mind a bit of dirty and harsh talk or treatment during sex. You're my slutty girl right now, so you can be as dirty as you want~" She said, gasping loudly as Tano spread her hole to a small gape; she stuffed her tongue as deep in Tano as she could and wiggled it around, taking in all the yummy juice and sucking her hole out. Eight inches huh? SOunds like I'll have to try harder than that... and your holes taste so good Tano-chan~ I think I might have to do this everyday~ She purposefully teased the girl, talking about doing this kind of stuff everyday to her loyal shinobi... but she also half-mentioned that she would "try harder" which Tano wouldn't know what she meant exactly by that.

I would love to get my ass fucked all the time!~ Please do~~ She said naughtily and needy from beneath Tano, Lily-chan's never touched my anal hole, so you get to first~ She told Tano, probably making the woman happy to know that she was the first to really explore Hiren's tight ass. She put her tongue back inside Tano's pussy and began to eat her hard as she took her index finger and slowly stuffed it inside Tano's ass. She nibbled softly on her clit as her finger began to fuck Tano's ass, slowly at first, then adding a second finger and shoving her fingers harder and deeper in her dirty hole.

I will be as loud as I want~ And so will you! If you want, I can make my guards come in and watch us~ She demanded Tano to be as loud as she wanted, and even gave her the option to fuck her Raikage with the Raikage's personal bodyguards watching- giving the two women an exciting display of public sex. Hiren's body shivered as Tano retrieved the paintbrush and began to tickle Hiren with it; it was a secret, that Hiren was actually very ticklish even though she was renowned across the known world for her near-invulnerable armored skin. As Tano began to tickle her sensitive places, Hiren began to giggle loudly and her body got goosebumps. Ahh~ Noo!~ Don't tickle me~ She half-begged, knowing how much tickling turned her on. She had been tickled hard in the past and it made her so horny, even cumming a couple times in less than a minute. She knew now that Tano knew that secret about her body, she would exploit it now hard and often afterwards- Hiren had to do something to counter-balance the sudden advantage Tano had found of her.

Ohh~ I want you to write on me, say all kinds of dirty things~ Hiren would demand the woman as she continued to lay beneath her, she stopped finger-fucking her ass and instead did something different. She licked Tano's pussy as she stuck her index and middle finger inside her wet hole and then placed her thumb on the outside atop her clit: she pinched down firmly on Tano's clit and began to wiggle it hard while she licked her insides. In her other hand, a piece of metal appeared and began to slowly take the form of a 10 inch long dildo, it was softly barbed and had reverse barbs as well. She gripped it tight, not letting Tano take it from her, teasing the woman, making her know that she was getting stuffed first and very soon.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:24 pm

Tanoshisa moaned and giggled against the repeated assault by Hiren on both her holes, especially the little nibble on her clitoris. "Pretty stupid of her not to get to this hole. Or were you saving this hole for those who you actually consider worth it," she teased, stopping a bit to enjoy the pleasurable ride of having her pussy licked and her anus fingered. "And here I thought you thought of Lilynette-senpai as more than just one of your fuck toys. I guess both of us and god knows who else are just sluts to you Lady Hiren." She giggled.

Tanoshisa only allowed the woman little bits of upper hand though as she once more took the lead with a few ticklish strokes of the paintbrush across Hiren's pink folds. She laughed triumphantly at the revelation, but stopped herself. a medic, she could tell that Hiren was drawing to a climax by the way her body shivered with every stroke. But Tanoshisa really didn't care to make the woman orgasm. If she wanted she could have done that long ago by touching different pulses in her body and have the woman orgasm a thousand times all at once. That would leave her completely mind fucked, which would be fun to see, but she would rather get the woman mind fucked by sexual not so much medical means.

"Ahh, don't fret. I won't make you cum just yet. That would be too easy," she said, pushing the paintbrush into Hiren's pussy to join the three pens already in there. She giggled now at Hiren's bold challenge to have some of her men come and watch the two. She knew the woman was brace, but that it was genuinely surprising to see her actually straightforwardly make the suggestion. She smiled realizing why she was so fond and loved with this woman. "I don't think you have the guts for it. Really want to let your men see that kind of sad display of you," she teased, inserted three fingers all at once into the woman's anus without warning.

The sudden pinch on her clit threw her off as much as she knew the sudden three finger insertion would to Hiren. It even made her give a short drizzle as she squirted. That was low down, she thought, but still smirked. From the corner of her eyes, she noticed the formulating metal in her leader's hand, and while it made her excited, she was admittedly a bit worried now about Hiren's brutality. Still, excitement was most dominant then. Hiren Hagane was going to have her way with her and would probably break her like she promised when she did, that was certain, but she wasn't intent on giving the woman that right just yet.

She quickly applied some chakra to her hands as she touched the woman's belly, sending it surging through her body. It should nullify the woman's body completely if successful. "Not so fast. I'm not quite done yet. You'll have your turn to break me soon enough my lady," she said. Providing the paralysis worked, she would retrieve the ten inch dildo from Hiren's hand. "You still call in whoever you want to watch. Just know that things are just starting, so I hope you're mentally prepared for them seeing you at your absolute worst," she purred.
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am

Lily-chan & I haven't had much time to explore each other lately, so you get to explore my ass to your hearts content~ Lily meant a lot to her, but Tano was quickly filling the distance; and Hiren didn't want to let either of them go- she wanted them to be her lovers and her sluts. She giggled as the woman tickles her pink slit with the paintbrush and then gasped as Tano shoved it inside as well with the pens. Hiren looked around and knocked everything else off the desk, pens, a letter opener, several piles of paper and a weighted note holder.

She clenched involuntarily as Tano grew bolder and shoved three of her fingers in Hiren's anus, both of her holes grew wetter and she made a long dirty moan of lustful pleasure. She controlled her breathing for several long seconds before she tried to respond to the idea of having her men come in and watch them fuck each other. AHha~ Ahh~ Oh yes! I think it would be hot to have some of my men watch us fuck each other: but they can't touch us~ Hiren infused a little chakra into her fingers and snapped the fingers, creating a specific sound that alerted her elite ANBU- four dark clothes ANBU appeared into he room kneeling with different colored and shaped masks on.

Regardless of their facial expressions, they didn't move or flinch as they knelt obediently. Hiren pulled her tongue out of Tano's pussy and licked her lips as she smiled dirtily, You are to sit down and watch my slutty Tano-chan & I fuck each other. You may play with yourselves, but you are not to touch us~ She demanded in a stern but sexy voice. After saying that, Tano had squirted all over Hiren's face from where she had been pinching and wiggling her clitoris- she chuckled and licked all the yummy sweet juices off the woman's pussy and thighs. She drank it like it was her favorite juice and then licked her lips, making a lot of yummy sounds.

Hiren was just about to take her very large and kinky metal toy and stuff Tano with it, when the woman suddenly applied some chakra to her body; Hien couldn't move, she frowned at first but then grinned as she realized what Tano was doing. She could have turned her hand into metal right then, not relenting on the kinky toy, but she wanted Tano to play with her before she completely dominated the woman and broke her in every way. Tano is being so naughty~ Paralyzing her Raikage so she can do whatever she wants~ I'll have to punish you good and hard when this paralysis loses its hold on me~ She meant every word of it, she was going to punish Tano-chan and she was going to like it.

The four ANBU seemed hesitant at first, unsure of this sudden bizarre and horny situation... but they were obedient and knew that whatever Lady Hiren said, was law. They left their masks on, but they unzipped their pants and produced four big and meaty cocks, hard from seeing the two God-given busty and naked women playing with each other and eating each other's holes. They slowly stroked, twisted and pinched their own cocks as they enjoyed watching the Sannin dominate their leader.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down