Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Strangers in a distance 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Strangers in a distance 3-26

Akiyo
Strangers in a distance 4-62

VALKYRIE
Strangers in a distance Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Strangers in a distance I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Strangers in a distance I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Strangers in a distance I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Strangers in a distance I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Strangers in a distance I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Strangers in a distance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Strangers in a distance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Strangers in a distance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Strangers in a distance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Strangers in a distance

2 posters

Go down

Strangers in a distance Empty Strangers in a distance

Post by Rogue Akiyo Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:48 pm

Early morning had struck. The sun gently rising up from the distance to light up the clear skies. Down below was a beautiful meadow. One filled with colorful flowers, and stretched out as far as the eye could see. It seemed to be that time of season where the flowers blossomed. Gentle breezes passed over field, causing the flowers to sway slightly. It was truly a remarkable scenery, almost rare. In this meadow was an emerald eyed girl who seemed to be taking a nap. She had been there all night, and fell asleep painting the large field. Sketch books, and pencils everywhere it was clear she hadn't got much sleep at all. Akiyo was wearing her normal attire, though had her cloak and headband thrown somewhere.

Soon enough she had awakened, giving a soft yawn and rubbing her misty eyes. "ah dammit, must have fallen asleep out here...oh well." She said. Her voice still sounding as if she was drowsy. The palm of her hands feeling around in the grass to find her headband. It was Sunagakure foreheader with a cut threw it. "Geez where did that thing go? Man I hope I don't need to spend all day looking for it. She signed softly. "ah I'll look for it later, maybe a song will wake me up." Now reaching into one of her pouches to remove a flute. It was a mind green color, and used to perform both melodies, and genjutsu. Akiyo, sat with her legs crossed and began to play a soothing tune.

Fingers moving accordingly, her song spread throughout the large meadow like a wildfire. The gently and relaxing music would be enough to calm even the most enraged person. It brought in a feeling of peace, and focus.

Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Ryo : 14

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 18
Character Gender: Female
Character Village: Missing

Back to top Go down

Strangers in a distance Empty Re: Strangers in a distance

Post by Noriaki Usagi Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:12 pm

The world razed to the ground, it was so glorious so beautiful, Nori was sitting against a rock enjoying it all take place. It was as if all the calamities the world could offer just let loose on the world. Thousands of screams could be heard from all across the globe; but only one laughed whilst the crying of the mother towards her child went on, while the screams of agony because flesh had seperated from bone; because no one could find a safe place to go. Just one laugh, that was Noriaki's, He had in his hand on a good drink, and was sipping it very lightly. Fireballs descending from the skies and crashing down into the land, massive lightning bolts striking people, and instantly frying them. The waters of the world rising up and swallowing everyone whole.

And despite their best efforts, it just didn't seem to be enough, even the best amongst the ninja fell, and to think it was Nori that caused it all. He had hurt the world so much so that it struck out to punish everyone else. why might you ask? Because Nori had blamed it on others where others weren't to be blamed. When the elements came in search for that person it was clear that it wasn't just one person; but the world in it's whole, Nori was a major cause of it as the waters receeded, and the skies began to shine bright again, and the fires slowly died, Nori was the only one left.

Suddenly in the distance he had heard a flute playing he looked around with a curious nature about him, What the hell? was the thought that ran through his head, no one should be left in this world but him, so why is it that he is hearing this music.. It was strange to him all to strange, he was curious to investigate; but found himself bound to the floor, his body not wanting him to miss any sort of death or chaos this world casted upon its inhabitants; then suddenly Nori awoke, the music still playing and it wasn't far away..And it was beginning to be such a beautiful dream, beautiful world..
Noriaki Usagi
Noriaki Usagi
Missin' Ninja

Ryo : 0

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: N/A
Character Gender:
Character Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:01 pm

The song would go on for awhile. Then little by little the sound would fade and fade until it was completely gone. "now that I'm awake I should probably finish my drawings." Grabbing a sketchbook, and pencil she would then begin start drawing the many flowers.
Akiyo's hand moving quickly across the paper, "This is terrible, maybe if I added more texture to the grass..." That being said, the movement of her pencil increased.

Normally when Akiyo was drawing intensively, she is on full alert. Taking in every single detail of the surroundings. In less than a minute or two she had completely filled in a couple of pages. im gonna be here a while, geez what's wrong with this generation being so full of work. Akiyo stood up and stretched a bit. Seeing as how the area was a mess, it was going to need to be picked up.

If there was one thing she hated most, that would be hard work.
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Noriaki Usagi Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Nori stretched as he kept his eyes closed, the stretch was so good that he didn't want to keep his eyes open to enjoy it; he wanted to recall back on the dream he had just before the music had awoken him. He stood up and yawned for a few second before following the direction the music was coming from. He had left his bow where it was so that if it were an enemy he didn't want him/her knowing that he too was a ninja. As he walked over as if it were something he casually did he beheld what would seem to be a small girl, the girl had just stopped playing it seemed; and she now took up her sketch book to draw...Well whatever she was drawing.

From this distance it seemed like she didn't eve know he was here; but then again he didn't know what she was capable of. He smiled widely, however and made his way out of the brushes and waved his hand as he spoke, "What's with all the noise kid?" he'd ask half interested. He took a seat some distance from her as he then leaned back; and closed his eyes, now just taking in sun rays for his his skin. Who knows how it was going to end up; though he did feel a bit different for her than most people he encountered; to which he didn't feel for none of them. He opened his eyes and stared impolitely whilst she drew, what was about her that made him look at her with a caring look..?
Noriaki Usagi
Noriaki Usagi
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet
Character Gender:
Character Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:19 am

She was usually concentrated when she drew, not wanting anything to interrupt her. Soon though she caught the voice of someone, almost instantly stopping her hand movement to see who was there. Big emerald eyes turned, only to land upon a tall looking male. Akiyo didn't know what to make of the guy at first, though he seemed to come off as friendly. However he did call her a kid, which didn't exactly sit right with her. Akiyo decided to correct him.

While starring back at the young man who say down, she focused some chakra into her feet. For a moment she'd appear to just be standing...then suddenly in a quick burst of speed the girl would seem to vanish. If he hadn't moved, Akiyi would appear right in front of him pointing to her face, "You blind or somethin man? Do I look like a kid to?"Her eyes seeming to sparkle a bit, and hair landing over landing her shoulders. That action was her tomboyish nature taking over again. When she looked at him closer however, something about him seemed right. This guy..I wonder who he is. She thought. Whatever the case may be, she would motion for him to follow her.

If he did, he could see open sketch books and pencils all over the place. This indicated Akiyo was hard at work on drawing the scene perfectly.
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Noriaki Usagi Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:14 am

She was fast, a lot more faster than he would have expected; but he's watched high level nin all of his life move like that and when she appeared before him he leaned down and grinned, closing his eyes along with it; before applying a sassy type of pat on the head, "My my, you sure are fast, kid." he'd say then laugh a little bit. She beckoned him to follow her to where she was, and so he did. He looked at her little books, he just blinked at them with a brow raised, then looked to her with a questionable expression.

Is she some kind of nin who can do things with drawings? he wondered as he just watched closely, he would kneel down and look at her drawings in silence, his purple eyes skimming over them in an observing manner. He didn't say much after, he just watched he then looked to her as he wondered about her, "So what are you doing out here kid?" he'd ask more seriously.

If she wasn't a nin and despite his diabolic nature he didn't want this one particular child to get hurt, still he had to keep his wits about him, if she was out to kill him he wasn't going to be just any ol' target that was ripe for the picking. He sighed and stood there as he looked to the sky, waiting for the qeustion to be answered.
Noriaki Usagi
Noriaki Usagi
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet
Character Gender:
Character Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:28 am

After she had been patted on the head and heard the man call her a kid yet again, they both made it to where she was drawing. I wonder why he didn't react to my speed earlier. More importantly, whys he keep calling me a kid. Now noticing the man observing her artwork. It didn't take long for him to look at her and shoot out a question, though it was different. He seemed as curious as ever, "I'm an artist, I'm drawing. I've been up all night working on them. Walking over to reach inside of her satchel, Akiyo removed a scroll and brush.

"By the way, you can stop calling me kid. My names Akiyo, but ya can call meh Aki." Unrolling the scroll, she'd yawn while looking up at the sun. Geez, I can tell it's going to get hot soon." Sighing she took her brush and dipped it into the ink. The roller of the scroll itself had a compartment just for hold ink at the top, for easy access. She began drawing slowly over the scrolls blankness. The picture soon began to slowly come together, and when finished showed it to him. It was an umbrella.

"Ninja Art:...super beast scroll" Akiyo's fingers coming together to form a sigh with her left hand. In that instant, the drawing would suddenly separate itself form the scroll, growing to an actual sized umbrella. It was made entirely of ink, but had a solid feel to it. After completely separating itself, Akiyo caught it in her hand, and leaned the umbrella over her shoulder. "Anymore questions?" her eyes looking upon him as if nothing happened.

She'd roll the scroll back up and sit down. Wondering what he was going to do now, Akiyo was really curious but wasn't the type to ask many questions. Normally not even wanting much company, however it didn't seem to be the case this time.
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Noriaki Usagi Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:42 pm

When Nori had caught wind of her scroll technique he put on a surprising charade "Oooh, you're one of them ninja's. Well you are a talented kid aren't ya'?" he'd compliment as he laughed a bit patting her on the head again, quite impressed with her showing not one; but two of her skills. Nori loved to play off as just a wandering man from time to time from other lands it was another one of his sarcastic role's that he loved to do.

He watched it what would seem to be amazement from the facial expression, waiting to see what she did next. "Wow! How did you do that?" he would ask simply showing what would be a form of curiosity though it wasn't the case. He wanted to know what else she had in store, even if no one else knew what his motives really were. He liked to confuse people, it was his favorite thing to do even when he was a kid, misconception was the thing that he prided himself him. To make himself seem more harmless than he really was.

He laid down, his head against a rock as he closed his eyes and placed his hands on the back of his head, wanting nothing more than to relax, just take a load off. That wasn't so much to ask for was it? If it wasn't for the music he would have still been having that wonderful dream. The one with the beautiful Maiden that he fell in love with then killed...Or was it the one with the world burning.. or the one with someone who could out wit him..
Noriaki Usagi
Noriaki Usagi
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet
Character Gender:
Character Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:16 pm

I guess he's not a shinobi from the way he is talking. Akiyo could only crack a small snicker when the man asked if she was a ninja. "Wrong. I'm no longer a ninja...just a traveler with ninja skills." She yawned and began to pick up her mess, one book at a time. Though focusing was harder with the curiosity of the male hammering her with questions. She had been asked how she did it. Usually explaining things was a waste of breath to her, often avoiding situations which needed to be elaborated on. However she decided to explain anyway, "The ink I carry, it's infused with my chakra. Simple, but if you can't draw then it's pointless. "
By the time she finished explaining, she had picked up all her things. Out of the corner of her eye, the sun reflected it's rays off a piece of metal. This was Akiyo's forehead protector which she had lost during the night. Despite being a rogue ninja, Suna was once her home as thus being the reason she bothers to keep such a thing. "There you are. Maybe I'm going blind afterall if I didn't see this..oh well." Walking over a few feet to pick up her scratched headband. Often when she looked at it, memories appeared in her mind. Akiyo's days as a genin, and going on missions with her squad. use to be a pain..but then again it was pretty fun. The past is the past.. Coming back to reality she had watched the male get comfortable.

She'd approach him, the umbrella still tilted back over her shoulder. Crystal like eyes scanning him unintentionally, "Who are ya exactly? What's your name?"
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Noriaki Usagi Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:39 pm

"What's... Chakra?" He asked curiously as he scratched the back of his head, an eyebrow raised in question to the weird word. To what his words carried he had never heard of a 'Chakra' before in his life; but on the inside he knew all to well what she was speaking on. "What's that shiny piece of metal kid?" What caught him really was the fact that she didn't react to him, most villagers or regular farm folk would have jumped at the fact of her speed; he didn't. He found it odd that she didn't catch that. That alone would have told him apart from regular folk and himself. Then again if she was to notice it he would just go and lie about it even more; even to the point where he would take a hit and rub off as nothing more than a fragile human being.

He had heard her ask for a name, There was no doubt that the Usagi clan was known for having lit the night sky up in flames. All of those foul demons were beings whose thirst could not be sated. "My name is Nori." No one had heard that name in short before and so he felt it was safe to go with. He opened his eyes and looked to the tip of his foot. There was dirt on it, fascinating enough though. a bug as if life..still had hope, nonsense.
Noriaki Usagi
Noriaki Usagi
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet
Character Gender:
Character Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:19 pm

Akiyo sighed and sat down in front if him. To her, the guy was clueless. The fact he didn't know what chakra was Would usually have been enough to make her walk off. However yet again she found herself explaining. "Chakra is the the stuff that gives us shinobi the powers we use. It's like blood for jutsu, only instead of being blood it's physical and spiritual energies. Elaborating that brought back faint memories of her jounin days. Nevertheless she hasn't regret her decision, which ironically went along the lines of the makes next question.

He had asked what she found. Referring to her headband. "oh this?.. Showing him the front of it. He'd be able to see Sunagakure's symbol with a scratch mark through it. "It's my headband. One from my former village." Stabbing the umbrella into the ground, Akiyo began tying the forehead protector to her neck. Crossing her legs, she soon to got comfortable, as the Male finally had given her a name.

Nori hmm?..well I'm Known as the art princess Aki. It's short for Akiyo, Kurimuzon." She told him. It was odd to her that Nori was so calm despite what she displayed. Nori seemed a bit to calm. Surely he couldn't be so carefree around someone who could easily kill him? Or perhaps that's what he wanted her to think. With all the deep though, her body began rocking side to side gently until she absolutely had to test his reaction.

Akiyo's hand slowly reaching down to her holster, pulling from it a shuriken. I run into villagers like you all the time.. Then quickly throwing a shuriken aimed at his forehead. She wondered how he react to such a fast paced attack.
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Noriaki Usagi Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:31 pm

In what would seem like an act of panic he would fall back to dodge the shuriken that was aimed at him, "HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YA' TRYIN' TA' DO KILL ME!?" he would scream to her as he sat back up, Nori allowed his heart to speed up willingly to portray the scenario of fear and panic. He had also kicked up some adrenaline as he looked at her, holding onto his heart. He lowered his head as he took a minute to breathe Getting a little too close to home there, kid. he thought; but not in the least was he panicked in a real sense over all of this.

Whatever it took to portray as someone helpless he was going to do it, this was in itself perfect. The timing wasn't perfect and could be looked at as only something that was lucky, the reaction was more normal than abnormal for a regular villager. Nothing could go wrong for him, he had been doing this too long.. Usually to kill people; but this was to see what this girl was a bout. Surely somewhere along his travels he had heard about this art princess from somewhere but he couldn't place his finger on it. No time to seem calm he had to still catch his breath or at least keep up the rouge.

He stood up and looked down at her, a frightened look on his face as he backed up and took off. His bow wasn't far from here and of course they could always meet at a stale mate as he about equal her speed. He ran off in a panicked hurry as if to run from her horrifying power. "Get away from me!" he would scream out as he took off into the brushes. By the time he had gotten there he had grabbed his bow, half expecting her to follow, then again he didn't know how she would react when he saw the bow and one of his elemental arrows ready to be loosed.
Noriaki Usagi
Noriaki Usagi
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet
Character Gender:
Character Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:00 pm

Though meant to only test his reaction, it seemed she hadn't gotten just that when Nori seemed to go in a panic over drive. He began to scream at Akiyo, "Hey man, I was just.." unable to finish her sentence due to the commotion Nori was causing. By the way he was holding his heart, it appears his heart rate had increased due to sudden actions. Before she could say anything else Nori had bolted for the brushes of the nearby forest.

"lovely...now he's spazzing out. Guy look like he was going to have a heart attack...ugh I'm going to have to go apologize now.." Now swiftly collecting her flute and scroll that were laying on the ground, it didn't take but a moment for her to sprint after him. Light feet running over the grassy plains into the. Thick brushes of the forest.

When she found Nori, without saying quickly spun quickly 360 degree's. While doing so she had reached into her pouch and removed a blank scroll and brush, the scroll being halfway unrolled. There he stood holding a bow, with what seemed to be an odd technique. "well, why don't we really introduce ourselves. Come on, what villager dodged a shuriken at such close range? I'll go first. I'm S ranked missing ninja of Suna. What about you?" She asked, with a rather curious look on her face.
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Noriaki Usagi Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:09 pm

A wide demon like ear to ear grin was painted on his face, an arrow made of lightning was between his middle and pointer finger and ready to be loosed, the lightning crackled as it was just touching the tip of her nose. It had seemed she had gotten too close, the lightning was just tickling her nose and sending little shocks through her body. "I am a Demon that had destroyed his kind and had gone missing from Konohagakure." He would proclaim as he kept on that smile, his demeanor entirely changing as he looked down to her, right into her eyes. True that she was an S-Rank; but so was he, though he didn't want to reveal it.

Problem was that he was much more Dangerous to be around regardless of whom was around him, missing-nin or otherwise. His clan was known for their prowess with a bow and he wagered he could've killed her before having reached in her pouch; but this was more of a lesson curb for what else is out there aside from her. He lowered the bow and the arrow of lightning vanished into thin air. He then placed the bow around his chest and laughed a bit. "Just teasin' ya' kiddo. I got to say you're one of the first people I've liked, and didn't want to kill." he exclaimed his reason for lowering his weapon. Yet still didn't reveal his rank at all; nor his full name.

He took a seat and looked at her still in the eyes, that smile was still on his face long after he had had himself a laugh. She was brave to chase him; but then again anyone with nothing to lose could preform the same foolish act, himself included. "you going to kiss me with that thing; or are you going to put it away?" he would ask as he looked to the shuriken, there was obviously no shred of worry on his face, he simply looked on with that smile and awaited the answer.
Noriaki Usagi
Noriaki Usagi
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet
Character Gender:
Character Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:47 pm

Akiyo was frozen. The lightning arrow pointed directly at her, and the sinister smile seeming to pierce her very body. The small shocks from the technique wasn't what bothered her, rather it was what he said next. Nori mention how he to had left his village, after killing his own people. Akiyo's eyes widened at the thought if how dangerous he was. She really believed she was going to die for just a second, before he busted saying something unexpected.

When he told her he was just teasing, and that he liked her, Akiyo simply felt like a fool for being scared for nothing. It was as if someone stamped, "Gotcha" on her forehead. "Geez, did you have to be so dramatic?" When his second question came to the air she giggled lightly. "I guess I'll put it away." lowering her weapons, she tucked everything away in one of her pouches.

"You're a real jerk ya know that?" She had said almost in a playful manner. Falling back on her bottom, Akiyo sighed softly. She was growing fond of Nori despite what she may have said. Normally, she didn't pay much attention to people, but not him. Dangerous was a defining word for Nori, though not mattering much to her. If anything, this was the longest she had talked to someone without finding them annoying. Made her feel as though, she could be around him and not worry about to much.
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content