Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
The Seikage arrives 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
The Seikage arrives 3-26

Akiyo
The Seikage arrives 4-62

VALKYRIE
The Seikage arrives Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
The Seikage arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
The Seikage arrives I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
The Seikage arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
The Seikage arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
The Seikage arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
The Seikage arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
The Seikage arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
The Seikage arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
The Seikage arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

The Seikage arrives

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Seikage arrives Empty The Seikage arrives

Post by Zap Fosho Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:59 pm

A cloaked figure walks up to the gates of Kumogakure. His kage like hat covering most of his face and hair. His cart pulled behind him by a couple helpers. "Set up here. We want to be able to get to as many shinobi as we can. What better way then just inside the gates?" He smiles as his two helpers begin to set up the cart. "Kumogakure, the Shadow of the Spirits has arrived. I hope you are as welcoming as my friend on this continent." He smiles as the crew behind him sets everything up. "Shinobi of Kumogakure! Come and get presents and prizes as you take on my tests and challenges. If you best them all, you get a special prize from yours truly."
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho
Hokage

Ryo : 7

Back to top Go down

The Seikage arrives Empty Re: The Seikage arrives

Post by Raikage Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Hiren watched from a food shop not too far away as the stranger and his helpers were setting up a cart and display, the man in charge seemed nice enough; friendly even. She used her chopsticks to eat some spicy ramen as she watched the man and his helpers- they began to announce their arrival, prizes and challenges to complete. This highly intrigued Hiren, as the Raikage, she hadn't heard anything about this. Normally it was customary for another village to come to her first and request their stay and business in her village. She preferred it this way so that she could browse and test their wares to ensure it was all safe for her villagers. She finished her ramen with a small polite burp and paid the merchant for the ramen, Well, I might as well check out what this stranger up to. She said as she stood up and began to walk towards the Gates of Kumogakure.

She wore her kage garment, she had been out on a break between paperwork for lunch when she had seen the stranger enter the village. She adjusted her kage hat as she approached and noted the strangers kage hat as well, he wore the "spirit" kanji on his hat... very peculiar. She approached and stood a small respectful distance from the kart as she waved friendly to the stranger, Hello! I am Raikage Hiren and I would like to welcome you to Kumogakure. Please, tell me your name and hat it is you are doing in my village?

Raikage
Raikage

Ryo : 0

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 23
Character Gender: Female
Character Village: Kumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Fosho Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:44 pm

He looked over to the Raikage as she approached, wondering what she would say. As she welcomed him, he smiled. "Well it is good to see someone nice." He pulls out a sheet of paper. He looks it over and sees what he is looking for. "Ah, here it is. So the Raikage is the leader of this village. That makes sense." He chuckles and bows to the beautiful woman. "Hello Madam Raikage. My name is Zap Fosho. I am the Seikage of Seiashigakure. I was sent a letter from an old friend of mine, though it seems I've come after his death. So it seems like I will do as he wished and bring some peace and presents to all. So, as my first guest, I bid you welcome. What is your favorite kind of weapon, young lady?" He says acting like a bit of a showman at the end.
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:10 pm

. "Hello Madam Raikage. My name is Zap Fosho. I am the Seikage of Seiashigakure. I was sent a letter from an old friend of mine, though it seems I've come after his death. So it seems like I will do as he wished and bring some peace and presents to all. So, as my first guest, I bid you welcome. What is your favorite kind of weapon, young lady?" The Seikage huh... that was interesting, she was not too sure what to think of that, someone who sounded so important just arriving in her village without announcement or first seeking her out. I'm sorry to hear about your friend passing away, but please enjoy yourself in the village. As for what weapon I prefer, I prefer my body over any weapon. My body is the only weapon I need to defend my village. She said with confidence as she watched what Zap was doing.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:23 pm

Tanoshisa was anything but pleased to be in Kumogakure on that day. She rarely spent anytime in the village anymore, but it seemed whenever she did, nothing ever happened. Perched atop a building, she looked at the busy villagers as they went about, and sighed after she realized that sitting around for another thirty minutes wasn't going to change anything. She as patient, but she wasn't that patient.

She closed her eyes a bit longer, then opened them again when she heard the growing commotion at the village gates. She stood up and looked towards the gate in the distance, and with a pensive look, she started off towards the gate, walking slowly along the rooftops. The rush really wasn't necessary; if she was suppose to see it she would see it no matter how fast she walked.

Tanoshisa landed just beside the Raikage by time the woman had already started to engage their "guest". "Sounds just like you to say that Lady Raikage. Even I could tell he was trying to offer you something though. Try it, you might like it," she remarked.
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Fosho Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:26 pm

He smiles as another newcomer joins the fray. "There must be some kind of weapon that you like Lady Raikage." He looks over to the newcomer. "How about you? What would you like?" He smiles as he looks over the two women, wondering what village had all these kinds of women near his home. He looks back to the couple of workers who are sitting around lazily and sighs as he looks back to the women.
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:29 pm

She thought it over for a moment, she was glad to see Tano here. Well, if Tano-chan suggests it, I might as well play along. How about brass knuckles or something to do with punching? Got any of those? She chuckled softly, swords and axes just weren't her thing, but she utilized weapons in battles anyways; she had no real need for weapons since her body could become weapons.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Tanoshisa didn't need to do much thinking as the question was proposed to her as well. "Anything small & supplementary. Needles, small bombs, the things you don't see coming. Things that can kill you in an instant." She stressed the "you" part especially, creating a certain malice, even though her tone itself had no added malice as she was still standing relatively pensively among the two.
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Fosho Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:46 pm

He smiled as he reached into the cart and pulled out two brass knuckles. "Special ones these are. They are near indestructible. They are also chakra enhanced so that your chakra can really become one with them. Just don't over do it. If you push too much chakra into it, all the chakra will pull itself out." He brought over one of the workers to bring the brass knuckles to her. As the worker walked over the brass knuckles to the Raikage, the Seikage frowned. "You know girl. Be careful how you word things, especially when you don't know who you are talking with." He sighs and looks into the cart to see what he has, ready to defend himself at a moments notice.
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:57 pm

Special ones these are. They are near indestructible. They are also chakra enhanced so that your chakra can really become one with them. Just don't over do it. If you push too much chakra into it, all the chakra will pull itself out." That sounded a bit sketchy, but it seemed only fair for having such a convenient ability: with her Raiton element, she could probably cut deep into whatever she punched without using her jutsu. She took the brass knuckles from Zap's helped and held them up to inspect. Fine craftsmen work and flawless metal with a sturdy grip. A fine set of weapons, what's the catch? She turned to look at Tano, ever the hostile type of girl, she chuckled at the interaction between Tano and Zap. Tano-chan, you are not to attack guests within unless they give you cause for violence. Try not to offend them either, especially someone such as the Seikage. She scolded Tano in a somewhat friendly but stern way, seeing Zap's discomfort.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Tanoshisa mentally frowned. Both Hiren and this Zap fellow had seem to take her malice a little too seriously. Indeed, some guy suddenly showing up in the village donning gifts wasn't easing, but if Hiren was okay with it, she was too. She was the Raikage after all. That didn't mean she would stop being her usual blunt self and play a bit of "good cop, bad cop" - her being the bad cop and Hiren being the good cop in this case. "Don't worry. I won't attack unless you give the order my lady. Offend him. Not so sure on that. You know well I'm not as good at playing suck up as you are my lord," she said sighing at her own flaw of bluntness.
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:14 pm

The young ninja had been observing for awhile, having been in the land of lighting for awhile. She overheard everything the strangers were talking about. This of course catching Akiyo's interest, she decided it was time to reveal herself. Being hidden underground, she was using the head hunter jutsu to conceal her location. Just moments later, the sapphire haired girl appeared from the ground directly between the strangers. A hooded cloak covering most of her hair. "Woah..lots of company here I see."
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Ryo : 14

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 18
Character Village: Missing

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Fosho Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:21 pm

He smiled as the Raikage seemed to like his gift. "There is no catch, unless you want one." He chuckled. "They are my gift to you." He nodded as the Raikage stood on his side. "There is much you must learn young one. I'll give you the needle firing mechanism that fits on your arm. If you even dare attempt to use it on me, then I will take it back, however necessary. I'm sure your beautiful leader can agree with me on this." He sighed as he had the helper bring it over to her. As the helper reaches the young lady, a cloaked stranger appeared between the groups. Zap kept his composure, ready to attack simply with a twitch of his eye. "Who might you be young one? You seem to be interjecting yourself in the middle without warning." He looked over her, wondering what her plan was.

OOC: Both weapons are one rank below your shinobi rank. Something I forgot to mention.
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Zap was a very confident man and didn't seem too concerned about giving Tano, even going so far as to say he would take it back if she misused it; to Hiren, it felt like a parent giving a child gifts... and he talked like he was sagacious and more wise than them. She was unbothered by it, taking things personal was not a weakness of hers, she shrugged off most disrespect to her, but not her village. Needless to safe, there were plenty of able-bodied shinobi willing to defend her reputation. Well try to play nice Tano-chan, what will his village think of Kumogakure and their Raikage if we get into a dispute.

Hiren tensed up immediately as a young girl erupted from the ground beneath Tano and the helper; she instinctively remained motionless, repressing the urge to try out these new weapons on the sudden intrusive guest. Gladly she held her urge in check though, Tano-chan, easy.. Hiren said, knowing Tano would be more than willing to be aggressive at the sudden intrusion. Who might you be? Hiren asked the new guest, a little uneasy but friendly.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:01 pm

Tanoshisa ignored the threats against her by the Seikage for now as the needle launcher was proposed to her. It was a bit admirable that he would go so far as o insult her in front of the Raikage while in their village, but he probably knew that Hiren was a woman with buttons. You could push every button on her and get nothing, but push one or two specific ones, and she could snap.

She wasn't as excited over the needle launcher as Hiren had been over her own brass knuckles. It was a fine needle launcher, one of the greatest she had ever seen, but nonetheless, still a needle launcher no matter how she looked at it. She opened her mouth to word a "thanks", but as the ground beneath her feet growled, she paused.

The question of who the petite munch kin was already up in the air, Tanoshisa just stood and waited for a response.
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:43 am

It was clear that she had come uninvited, though she didn't look like much of a threat. Her glance first was at the stranger, then at the Raikage. Akiyo was easily able to feel the tension that she brought by showing up. Seeing as how they were both ready to act quickly, she began to speak, " will everyone chill laaax I happen to be a genin of this village my names koi, just returning from a mission actually." She said without hesitation in her voice. "Lady Raikage, I didn't mean to cause any trouble, but I was curious as to what was going on." She said, taking off her hood.

With that, Akiyo had told her lie as she knew neither would approve of a rogue ninja. The senbon twirling in her mouth, Akiyo wondered how they would respond to her. This was an attempt to cut the tension that seemed to arise. A smile coming across her face, as she wanted to deceive all of them.
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Fosho Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:15 pm

He simply looked over the young woman, knowing the technique of which she used. "Well well, it seems that I've brought in someone even the Raikage doesn't know. Maybe it's different around here, but I know all of my shinobi's names and can tell them by look. Granted I've had 500 years of practice with my memory, but my memory is pretty good. The fact that the Raikage doesn't know you, makes me think there is some falsities in the middle of this." He looked over to the Raikage, wondering what she would make of this situation. He looked over to the genin and asked a simple question. "Where is your team, Koi? Normally missions with one so young are done in teams."
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Well, feel welcome to look around and see what's up. Just refrain from using such a secretive and suspicious jutsu around more skilled shinobi... you could have been killed in an instant between the three of us. She scolded the "Genin" Akiyo while shaking her finger at the girl; Hiren didn't really recognize this shinobi and she made it a point to get to know her own shinobi in her village, but she wouldn't press the matter. Though after this is over, I do have some questions for you, I like to know my village shinobi, so take some time later and get to know your Raikage. She would tell the girl and then motion for her to converse with Zap, Hiren as curious to see what would happen.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosuke Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:35 pm

Yosuke having been fallow his Riakage from rooftop to rooftop,seeing the strange merchant decides to investigate the older looking man,he is interested in this mans strange wares,by browsing the merchants wares he can then decides if this man possess any threat to his leader. yosuke pretending to be just another happy customer', he jumps for the roof to the street then walks up to the merchant and says greeting so what are you selling today?
Yosuke
Yosuke
Academy Student

Ryo : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:27 pm

Tanoshisa eyed Hiren for any sign that the woman would give her to take action against the young one in their midst. She frowned slightly when she didn't, but it seemed it was just for the moment to avoid anything happening. She seemed quite intent on pleasing the Seikage. "Quite intent on impressing lord Seikage aren't you Hiren-dono. I thought you had a preference for women in your bed," she remarked while Zap and the young "Koi" conversed.
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:55 am

Akiyo didn't expect the Seikage to continue asking questions. This indeed put her in a rather difficult situation, and threat of being of being exposed. However she was a clever individual and knew how to handle things. Mentally she said, Damn, I didn't expect these guys to grow suspicious quickly. I'd better pick and chose my words accordingly. Look is like I got lucky though, the Raikage seems to buy it for now. She said to herself. It was silent for a moment, after the Seikage had asked the question.

Slowly she reached towards the satchel strapped across her cloak. At first glance it would appear she's reaching for a weapon in the bag, "Ok...I guess I'll come clean...the truth is..." She said reaching into the bag, creating much suspense as this occurred. "I was drawing." she suddenly bursted out in confidence. Pulling out one of her many sketch books to them all.  "My mission was actually finished a while ago, one of the farms that helps our village needed us to find their animals. Afterwards we were suppose to return to the village, but..I snuck way using a clone to go finish my artworks. I...thought I'd get in a lot of trouble with the grown ups." She explained.

She walked closer to the Seikage, showing him the drawing she had done of the mountains and terrains. To her they were nothing, but for the average person they'd appear flawless with almost every detail filled in. Next she would do the same with the Raikage, while she scolded her on how dangerous it was for her to have suddenly appeared.  "Yes ma'am, lady kage I understand and it won't happen again, promise ok. Oh and yes I'd love to get to know you."

Seeming just as an average youngster, she smiled and skipped back over to Seikage hoping everything was cleared up, "Mind telling me what's going on Sir?"
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Fosho Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:47 am

He sighed as he looked over the young one. He signed as he was bombarded with questions from both the young woman and the young man. "Well I guess I should ask the two of you. I am giving out weapons to everyone. I will give you a weapon first young man. Koi , as you prefer to be called, I wish to speak with you more before I give you a weapon. After the Raikage has gone on her way. There are some questions that I would like answered. Now young man, what kind of weapon would you like?" He sighed as he knew that something was up.
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:39 pm

Hiren knew Yo was following her, he was always near and dependable to defend her at a moment's notice; he was a doctor of opportunity. She nodded to him as he approached and began to inspect Zap's items. Quite intent on impressing lord Seikage aren't you Hiren-dono. I thought you had a preference for women in your bed. She smirked at Tano and then gave a small wink. If I wanted a man in my bed, I would just take him against his will; no need to beat around the bush if I just want a good bed buddy. So Tano-chan, wanna have a go with me?

She purposefully left the question to be misleading and let Tano interpret how she will, Hiren just shrugged with a small blush on her face and turned to Koi. I see, Koi-chan. I woul disggest you going to my office and giving me a full report of your mission after you finish with the Seikage here. Hiren was a woman of business before personal nature, and completing missions required a full detailed report to her personally after they were complete. She was curious to see how Koi had done with her mission.

She turned to Zap and Yosuke and gave them a slight bow, Enjoy your stay in our village Seikage Zap, please let Yosuke answer any questions you might have. Yosuke, you are to look out for the Seikage while he is in the village. Now, please excuse me; I have things I must...do. She turned away after the polite bow, her long red hair flowing slightly over her shoulder from a gust of wind as she turned her eyes to glance Tano over and winked at her again, half-expecting Tano to follow her, half wanting her to. She had purposefully left the Seikage with Yosuke. Yosuke was a weapon's master and could likely tell if anything was amiss here. Yosuke was also a master of disguise, impersonation and concealment- capable of tracking targets with his puppets who looked like humans. He was a reliable shinobi who was great at gathering information for her. If Zap did anything questionable in her village, she would know about it.

With that, Hiren walked away from the group, tossing her new weapon between her hands as she went; she had an hour still before she had to go back to the office; surely there was something fun to do~

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosuke Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:15 am

Hiren:Yosuke,you look out for the seikage while he is in the village.Yes my lady i will look after the Seikage and make his journey while in our land is a safe one,i would be vary unhappy if any mishaps were to happen while in our village.

To answer you question lord Zap about what wepion i would like,any thing your lordship wish's to give me will be an honer.yosuke understanding his orders clearly protect the seikage while he stays here,report back to hiren about zaps actions while here,or kill him quickly and with out mercy should he threaten our land by openly attacking the village.

Yosuke hopes for the best,but is prepared for the worse,lord zap would surely show respect while he was here. he seems nice person offering our ninja wepions.

Last edited by Yosuke on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i used the wrong color while saying some thing)
Yosuke
Yosuke
Academy Student

Ryo : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:20 am

Tanoshisa watched the entire scene between the three with waning interest. Dealing with the sudden intrusion of this Seikage was already enough, and now there was this young impostor genin in their midst. She knew she was an impostor since she was just as well informed about the village's demographics and other information as even Hiren herself. One of the benefits of a photographic memory was that she knew everyone's face and name.

She inwardly laughed at Hiren's first remark directed at her. At least the woman was doing well to make the entire situation more interesting for her. Typical of her to make such a remark, once more reminded her that she was a woman with dominion and of her word. She looked at the Seikage once more. Looking at him now, he did actually seem a lot like Hiren to Tano. Kind, gentle on the exterior, but within there was a inner ruler. It would truly be interesting to see these two rulers go at it Tanoshisa actually thought for a second.

With Hiren marking her exit, Tanoshisa blinked twice when she had winked at her. It was no surprise. The two always had a flirtatious relationship, but the woman seemed extremely at ease with the entire situation. Then again, Yosuke was here, so she did have a legit reason to be at ease. Hiren was the village's stronger, but Yosuke was their most dangerous. "Still don't entirely trust you Lord Seikage, but if there is anything you need while you are in the village, I'll wait on you hand and foot as long as you don't try anything. You still owe me a weapon though, this one is still pretty... bland. But nonetheless, I am eternally grateful," she said to the Seikage, managing a slim smile. There was a mix of malice, but certain sincerity in her tone. Bowing, she followed after Hiren.

Walking with the woman, she didn't wait very long before she started a conversation. "Pretty idiotic of you Lady Hiren to let all of that go so easily, but I guess if he's actually no threat we can benefit from an alliance of sorts." She sighed once more, "Although, he does seem as much a man of dominion & power as you are. So if you actually intend to get something out of him, I take it you're ready to submit if necessary? It is not like you, but given your undying love for the village, spreading your legs or degrading yourself when power and your words proves ineffective is something I see you doing."
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next