Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Kenji Ituhara [WIP] 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Kenji Ituhara [WIP] 3-26

Akiyo
Kenji Ituhara [WIP] 4-62

VALKYRIE
Kenji Ituhara [WIP] Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Kenji Ituhara [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Kenji Ituhara [WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Kenji Ituhara [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Kenji Ituhara [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Kenji Ituhara [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Kenji Ituhara [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Kenji Ituhara [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Kenji Ituhara [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Kenji Ituhara [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Kenji Ituhara [WIP]

2 posters

Go down

Kenji Ituhara [WIP] Empty Kenji Ituhara [WIP]

Post by Kenji Ituhara Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:23 pm

Kenji Ituhara
Character Age ::
Character Gender :: 20
Character Village :: Kirigakure
Character Rank :: Jounin

Character Appearance :: He has a black t-shirt on, that fits snug on his upper body. He wears a pair of black pants, similar to the blue shinobi pants worn by many shinobi in Konoha. His shinobi boots are also black. He has a pouch on his right leg for his normal weapons and another one on his left for needles and string. He is known for wearing a big black cloak with a hood. He wears it, for a number of reasons, one is for masking his identity, another is for keeping his wife from going nuts about bloody clothes. He wears his sword on a sheath on his back. He is slightly muscular. Enough to notice, but not an extremity. He is tanned from his long training sessions in the sun. He has black hair, that in the back flows down to his shoulders. In the front, his hair flows to just above his eyes. He has blue eyes that shine like a sapphire. Some people, however, seem to see the eyes of a wolf. These eyes are merely a side effect of the Howling Wolf Sword. He has a tanned face from training so much in the sun. He has a slender face with no extreme markings. He is six feet tall and a hundred seventy pounds.

Character Personality :: He is extremely loyal to Kirigakure and it's people. As such, he only does what is right to help the citizens and members of this village. He is ambitious and aspiring, always trying to expand his knowledge and power, trying to become a better, stronger shinobi. He is caring and courteous, always stopping to help someone who is injured or in need of help. He is determined to do what is right. He is friendly, kind, and honest. He is a valuable friend and teammate to anyone he talks to. He is mature and punctual, always on time and never acting selfish or immature. He is annoyed by those who wish to harm his friends and family, as well as those who defect from their home villages for reasons they can control. He is afraid of losing his wife and wolves in battle.

Clan/Bloodline
Clan/Bloodline Name ::
Clan/Bloodline Description ::

Jutsu/Equipment
Jutsu Affinity :: Doton, Futon
Jutsu Speciality ::
Jutsu Techniques ::

Character Equipment ::

Miscellaneous
Character History ::
Spoiler:

Clan/Bloodline History :: N/A

Roleplaying Sample :: Kenji stood at the gates of Konohagakure. His hair blew in the wind as his faithful companion, Arufurufu, and the wolf pup, Tourufu, stood next to him. “You two ready?” Kenji said as he looked down to his small wolf pack. He smirked, knowing Tourufu's tendencies.

“Ready? Ready? You are asking me if I am ready? Of course I'm r.....” Tourufu said as he was interrupted by a smack in the head and a growl from Arufurufu. “Alright, alright. Yeesh. I'm ready to go, Kenji-san.” Tourufu said with a bit of a smirk.

“I'm set to go as well, Kenji. We need to get going soon though.” Arufurufu said, still with a glaring look on his face. He growled once more at Tourufu, before preparing to go.

“Alright, let's go.” Kenji said smirking slightly, still holding back a little to keep from laughing. The three of them jetted forward toward their destination.

Alternate Characters ::

Kenji Ituhara
Academy Student

Ryo : 0

Back to top Go down

Kenji Ituhara [WIP] Empty Re: Kenji Ituhara [WIP]

Post by Rogue Akiyo Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:32 pm

Looking pretty good :3
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Ryo : 14