Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] 3-26

Akiyo
Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] 4-62

VALKYRIE
Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ]

Go down

Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] Empty Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ]

Post by VALKYRIE Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:29 pm

D RANKS

Jutsu Name:: Flight Technique
Jutsu Type:: Ninjutsu
Jutsu Rank :: D
Jutsu Affinity:: N/A
Jutsu Description:: This technique grants the user the ability to levitate and even fly. Extremely skillful users of this technique are able to transfer this ability to others through physical contact with them for a limited amount of time.

Jutsu Name:: Chakra Enhanced Strength
Jutsu Rank :: D
Jutsu Description::

C RANKS

B RANKS

A RANKS

Jutsu Name:: Earth Release: Ultra-Light-Weight Rock Technique
Jutsu Rank :: A
Jutsu Affinity:: Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] NMtPK9i Earth Release
Jutsu Description:: This technique is a more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of their target, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The user can use this technique to lift enormous objects that they normally wouldn't be able to such as a meteorite or an entire island.

Jutsu Name:: Earth Release: Ultra-Added-Weight Rock Technique
Jutsu Affinity:: Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] NMtPK9i Earth Release
Jutsu Description:: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of their target, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.

Jutsu Name:: Non-Person Technique
Jutsu Description:: A stronger variation of the Hiding with Camouflage Technique accessible only to shinobi/kunoichi of Iwagakure. Using this they able to completely erase their physical form and chakra from sensory, in turn making them nigh nonexistent while this technique is active, hence the name.

Jutsu Name:: Fission Technique
Jutsu Description:: This technique allows the user to literally split his own body into two identical yet entirely independent duplicates of himself. Unlike Clone Techniques that only appear to be similar, the ability is instead a physical separation and so does not require hand seals to activate, making it faster in comparison as a result. This also means that even if one is incapacitated, the other remains completely unaffected and as neither can truly be regarded as the original, the duplicates cannot be dispelled like normal clones. However, while split, the user's power is halved.

S RANKS

Jutsu Name:: Mother Gaia's Ultimate Reinforcement
Jutsu Rank :: S
Jutsu Affinity:: Anelotte's Jutsu List [ W.I.P ] NMtPK9iEarth Release
Jutsu Description:: Anelotte's ultimate defensive technique and arguably the most powerful defensive ninjutsu technique. She coats her entire body in the hardest forms of earth reinforced with her own chakra. Doing this, Anelotte makes her body the pinnacle of hardness and the pinnacle of defensive capability, and the added chakra makes her invulnerable to non physical attacks, such as gas, or even the Tsukuyomi cause of the constant flow of chakra in her body at this point. In this form she can endure any techniques regardless of strength and power as even a S-rank Raiton technique can proves futile as long as this technique remains active, albeit this makes her unable to move while this technique is active.

Jutsu Name:: Mother Gaia's Armor
Jutsu Affinity::
Jutsu Description:: Anelotte own variation of the Earth Release Armor. She coats herself in a invisible layer of earth made from the finest of materials in the earth, increasing her defensive capability greatly. Thus augmentation makes her nigh completely invulnerable to damage at the cost of speed. This technique, like its stronger version has the benefit of chakra protection to it, which makes the user invulnerable to non physical or mental skills while this technique is active.

Jutsu Name:: House of Mother Gaia
Jutsu Type::
Jutsu Affinity::
Jutsu Description:: This techniques enables Anelotte to manipulate all earth in the surrounding area using it as she so pleases. This has a very extensive range, enough that she can freely manipulate Iwagakure entire structure even though it is largest shinobi village. She commonly uses it to create constructs, namely for entertainment, such as creating large scale mazes. Once used, she can manipulate the earth as she so pleases on a whim. This technique is relatively chakra tasking.

VALKYRIE
VALKYRIE
Tsuchikage

Ryo : 10

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 107
Character Gender: Female
Character Village: Iwa

Back to top Go down