Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Influence Missions 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Influence Missions 3-26

Akiyo
Influence Missions 4-62

VALKYRIE
Influence Missions Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Influence Missions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Influence Missions I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Influence Missions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Influence Missions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Influence Missions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Influence Missions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Influence Missions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Influence Missions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Influence Missions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Influence Missions

3 posters

Go down

Influence Missions Empty Influence Missions

Post by Raikage Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:18 am

As I have discussed sporadically in the chatbox with a couple of you, I suggest making missions that determine relations with other villages. Like having a scale system for alliance(As in Friendly, Neutral & Hostile) The scale system would have influence for each village besides their own village, this would help determine what villages are friendly or enemies based on their own members interaction with members from other villages as well as mission. This gives a more realistic take on missions and interaction between members, there is purpose and intent behind doing the missions rather than jus focusing on fighting each other and doing missions for ryo.

One thing I might point out is the idea of "character Alignment" being put in the character applications- based on their character's personality, they state what alignment their character is(Good, neutral, Evil, etc) When completing a mission and such, their alignment would be the key factor in how the interaction and success or deterioration of the relations with other villages go. Like an Evil alignment Kumo-nin does a mission in Konohagakure and has to fight a Konoha-nin: naturally the evil Kumo-nin would want to kill the Konoha-nin and thus make the relations between Kumogakure and Konohagakure deteriorate.

The reason for giving the character alignment is also to help members stay true to their character, it doesn't make much sense if the evil Kumo-nin decides to help a little girl or sparse the life of the Konoha-nin- it goes completely against your character's...character. While I understand adding a character alignment and basing village relations based off the individual member's character alignment seems a bit unfair- it is still very professional and understandable. I wouldn't want to RP with someone who is wishy-washy in their character's personality and doing thing IC just to please themselves OOC.

Template

Mission Title:(Name of the mission)
Alignment:(Alignment that your character possesses which will affect the village relations)
Ryo:(Ryo earned from the mission)

The scale

Each mission would operate on a scale system, like a bar of points. Every mission starts out as neutral or allied or enemies depending on the current plot history we have here. At Neutral, the villages would possess one hundred points towards the other village out of a maximum of two hundred. (100Pts=Neutral, 0=Hostile, 200=Allied/friendly) Now then, the missions would directly affect this point system.
D Rank: 1 point per mission
C Rank: 2 points per rmission
B Rank: 3 points per mission
A Rank: 4 points per mission
S Rank: 5 points per mission

As you can see, the higher the mission, the greater the influence on the village relations.

That's the rough draft of my idea, opinions & constructive criticism would be helpful!

Raikage
Raikage

Ryo : 0

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 23
Character Gender: Female
Character Village: Kumo

Back to top Go down

Influence Missions Empty Re: Influence Missions

Post by Daisuke Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:25 am

Spoiler:
This is where I get lost. They can interact anyway they see fit, users aren't restricted to following their personality/alignment completely. The alignment doesn't dictate the character's actions, the actions dictate the alignment, if you see where I'm coming from? Say the evil Kumo-nin decided to let the Konoha-nin go (They'd have to explain why of course) then their alignment would change.

Spoiler:
In my personal opinion the player is allowed to do anything they want with their character as long as they EXPLAIN why their character is going against their initial personality of course, Although I do get where you are coming from
Daisuke
Daisuke
Genin

Ryo : 17

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 13
Character Gender: Male

https://blindfuture.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:39 am

Simply letting them do whatever they want with their character invalidates the whole system I've suggested. So if we want it to be "fair" for the members, then we need a different way to get influence from village-to-village

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 23
Character Gender: Female

Back to top Go down

Influence Missions Empty .................

Post by Kiro Uchiha Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Raikage Hiren wrote:Simply letting them do whatever they want with their character invalidates the whole system I've suggested. So if we want it to be "fair" for the members, then we need a different way to get influence from village-to-village

Kiro Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum