Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Festivities [Open] 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Festivities [Open] 3-26

Akiyo
Festivities [Open] 4-62

VALKYRIE
Festivities [Open] Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Festivities [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Festivities [Open] Empty Festivities [Open]

Post by Daisuke Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:37 am

Kumogakure, the village hidden within the clouds and home to the rather self-proclaimed ‘hero’ of the village. Daisuke. An average looking Genin, maybe just a bit rough looking for his age but still average looking. He wasn’t really the sort of person you could tell apart from the other villages but of course this suited him well as he was only ever referred to as the ‘Two-Tailed Child’ when recognised.

At this time Dai was making a weekly visit to one of the smaller markets located in the outskirts of the village at the bottom of some mountains. He’d already picked up some groceries and was hold the bag over his shoulder as he nudged his way through the crowds. “What the hell-” He said to himself stopping abruptly as he was getting barged out the way by some bigger guys. Dai simply smiled at them ignoring and continuing on his way whilst still speaking to himself. “Since when is this market so busy?” Dai would usually come here to the smaller market to avoid the exact situation he was in but he was unaware of the festival that was to begin in a few hours in the fields nearby the market area. “Hey can you hear me?” Dai still seemed to be speaking to himself as he was getting no response from anyone. “Ah damn it, screw this.”

Dai crouched down and instantly leaped shooting up from the crowd and landing on one of the low shop buildings. He turned down to face the crowd noticing that he couldn’t even see the end. “Is there something going on that I’m missing today?” Again there was no one to respond to his question. In fact, any observers might have questioned why the boy continued to speak to himself if they were unaware that Daisuke was able to directly speak to the Nibi sealed within him. “Hey, I’m talking to you!” He said louder still getting no response. Dai simply shrugged it off and begun to walk across the roof jumping from one to the other when required. He was heading in the direction everyone else was going in. “Well at least the shopping’s done . . . what now?” Still no response.
Daisuke
Daisuke
Genin

Ryo : 17

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 13
Character Gender: Male
Character Village: Kumo

https://blindfuture.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Festivities [Open] Empty Re: Festivities [Open]

Post by Lilynette Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:25 am

Kumogakure, the village hidden within the clouds was also home to the young, unpredictable and temperamental Sannin named Lilynette Bakuton who is known around the village as Killer Widow for some odd reason. Even Lilynette didn't knew how she earned the nickname but it was rumored that she earned the nickname for the countless of people she blew up so far, many of those people had wives or husbands. And now those people were widows. It was sad how little Lilynette cared but can you blame her, the life of a ninja was to kill or be killed. The weak die and only the strong survive. You don't have time on the battlefield to think about the consequences of your actions. At least that was the mind set of Lilynette, she was act now and maybe worry about it type of gal.

At the moment Killer Widow was in a neutral mood as her tummy was growling quite loudly. This cause more than a few people stare at, many of stares were filled with mistrust and fear due to the history of her clan. People, men and woman like stare at her chest also, her red robe did very little to hide her ample bosom. Killer Widow didn't mind people staring at her body it wasn't like any of them had a chance with her. It wasn't that she thought they were unattractive it was just that Killer Widow mind kept thinking about one person it particular that she would like to be with. She didn't see this person often because of their busy and hectic lifestyles but Killer Widow plan to change that soon. Killer Widow was deep in thought about this person that she wasn't paying attention to where she was going until some fat and drunken dude bump into her and try to grope her, bad move for the fat guy. Killer Widow had playful yet dangerous grinned on her face as look towards the window.

The high-pitched sound of glass breaking got the attention of several people on the streets.  The fat guy was flying through the glass window and several feet through the air before landing on his back near their crowd's feet. The man muttered a few incoherent words before falling back and passing out. An angry Killer Widow stepped out from the broken window and stepped out into the street. "Try that again and I blow your head off next time! Fatty."  Killer Widow straighten out her skirt and raise an eyebrow at the people looking at her. "The dude had it coming and if anyone thinks otherwise, said so now." And as expected no one dare to question her in fear for their lives or being in awe of her power.
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Ryo : 0

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 20
Character Gender: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:16 am

“If you’re just going to continue playing silent then I’ll just have to talk for the both of us” Dai was still trying to get through to the Nibi getting more and more perturbed at the fact that he wasn’t replying at all. “I wonder what’s happening at the fields today” He said just slightly being able to see that the people were all stopping and crowding round in the distance. “Wanna check it out, Ni?” Dai had reached the edge of a building he was currently walking on but he didn’t jump this time. He instead examined the increased distance between him and the building he needed to jump to next.

“It’s fine if you don’t want to answer me Ni…” He said taking a few steps back bracing himself for the jump. “…I’ll just take your arrogant silence…” Dai suddenly shot forwards crouching for an instant before practically flying into the air, flipping until his legs were above him and the next building was in full view for a smooth landing. He continued to finish his sentence mid-air “…as ye-” A sudden crash of glass had Daisuke attention occupied for no more than a second but that was enough for him misjudge his landing spot as he drew closer to the other building. Dai went crashing onto the building, he was able to manoeuvre his body round so he landed back first but was sent sliding across the roof and over the edge. His fall was cushioned by the same guy that had nudged him earlier on.

“Ugh, I have to say, not my best landing but at least nothing was broken” Dai stood up just in time to hear a woman speaking, all the attention had been turned towards her, no one even noticing the Genin fall from the sky except one person. Dai’s attention had also been focused on the woman and he didn’t realise that he had in fact landed on the man from before. The large man got up to his feet and towered behind Daisuke, uninterested in the commotion created by the woman. “Oi, Kid” Dai turned to face man instantly feeling the man’s hand around his neck as he was lifted into the air. “Urk!” He was caught by surprise grasping the man’s hand trying to release himself from the choking grip and trying to speak.  “I-I-Urk-I’m Sorry but W-Urk What’s you problem?” The man was hulking the Genin as he raised him higher into the sky, “What? Are you trying to be funny?” He asked. “Honestly-Urk-I have no idea what’s go-urk-going on.” Dai’s grip was slowly begun to get stronger and tighter but he was trying to restrain himself at the same time, the large man was just a civilian. Just Kill Him Already, Boy. The soft spoken voice came from inside Dai’s head, a cynical voice only he could hear. The voice of the Two-Tail Nibi. “Oh-Urk-So now you’re talking to me?” He said almost jokingly to himself as though he didn’t even notice he was being choked anymore.
Daisuke
Daisuke
Genin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilynette Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:09 am

Clan members of the Bakuton Clan are known to have aggressive personalities and tendencies and Killer Widow was no exception even if she had a more carefree persona than most of her clan members. This unstable factor makes them a possible threat even in their own village. Which cause many people to be extremely wary of Bakuton clan's members which cause the clan to become somewhat distant to their village. As villagers call the traitors and ticking time bombs waiting to happen. And after this display from the young Bakuton Sannin, Killer Widow was sure those thoughts would be reinforced tenfold, she was doing a job on showing the good size of her clan. There always people calling for her head or to be stripped of her legendary title. There are few jealous older ninjas of lower status that didn't think someone as young as Killer Widow should have gotten a title so important, some people thought that it's bad enough for having a young Kage and for entrusting the power of Bjiuu into little children. The now sure these young folk was highly trained shinboi and Kunoichi but they were still being wild, young and lack a certain kind of experience that older ninja had.

As the crowd dispersed Killer Widow noticed a small boy jumping down from a rooftop and landing on the guy she knock out or at least she thought she knock the fool out. Killer Widow snicker a bit, she did hold back on her power with that last explosion. Anyway after she finished snicker she examine the kid in front of her. The kid was one of the shortest people she had ever seen in her short lifetime. The Kid had a rather small and slim frame yet it seems quite muscled, he had muscles that most kids his age don't. Killer Widow assume this was due to ninja training or that the kid was a workout freak. The Kid's' hair color was pale blonde or maybe it was white. It wasn't hard to tell. Killer Widow did like the dark blue and green goggles he was wearing. When he starts to talk about his landing, Killer Widow chuckle as she folded her arms across her chest. "I have to disagree pip squeak, I give you a nine out of ten for the landing, landing on the fat dude, that was perfect timing. I give you a nine out of ten. I would have giving you a ten of you landed on his groin."

When the guy began to choke the guy. Killer Widow would face palm herself as she begins to shout out to the kid. "Come runt, show him who boss. You have more muscles than him! Break free and kick his ass!" Killer Widow would ball up her fist and began punching the air as she watch the struggle between the two men, shouting and yelling like a fan at a sporting event. Sure she could help the kid out but she had a feeling that he didn't need her help to deal with this low life.
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:06 am

Daisuke let out a small choking laugh at the woman suggesting that he should have landed on the man’s groin. Hey Idiot, How Long Do You Plan On Letting Him Manhandle You Like This? Said the voice in his head again. Just then he heard the woman urging him to break free. “I’m sorry man” He said turning his attention to the man. Dai raised his legs up and placed soles of his feet on the larger man’s chest whilst still grasping the arm that was choking him. “This might hurt a bit” Daisuke pushed away from the man’s grip using his feet and then kicked off the man’s chest. Dai still grabbing the man’s outstretched hand swung his feet into the air until he was now hand standing on the man’s hand, a feat only someone as light as him could pull off. “What the hell?!” The man exclaimed before Dai sent a swift kick around the man’s head dropping him instantly.

Daisuke spun a couple of times before he landed just above the ground man, their roles reversed as he was the one now towering over the larger man. “Hey, you okay?” Dai crouched down and lightly slapped the man until he heard him groaning in response. Still Alive? How Disappointing. Dai stood up and walked over to pick up his bag “What’s with you anyway. Where you ignoring me?” The voice in his head was silent for a while before actually responding. No. Just Uninterested. Dai laughed out loud finding it funny for some reason. “Hey Lady” He begun to speak still smiling, “I’d appreciate not being call pip squeak or runt” He then begun to point at her chest and laugh “Otherwise I’ll just call you fun bags.” Dai’s laughter died down as he heard the Nibi speak to him once more, You Really Are As Dense As You Look Aren’t You. “Shut up Ni, why’d you get so talkative anyway?” He replied. It Is Not Every Day You Get To Be In The Presence Of A Sannin. Dai’s eyes darted towards the woman, “Wha? She’s one of the Sannin?” Yes. It responded. Their Strength Is Both Admirable And Sickening. Especially Hers In Gener- “Hey Lady, are you actually a Sannin” Dai said not allowing the Nibi to finish. It didn’t much appreciate being interrupted but there was not much it could do about it at the moment.
Daisuke
Daisuke
Genin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilynette Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:34 am

At first Killer Widow was losing hope for the pip squeak, maybe he wasn't as tough as he look, he could be loser who just happen to look cool. It seem like the dude, the kid landed on,  was about to put the smack down on the kid. Maybe the old saying would be proven true, the people die young. Killer Widow would be disappointed she could have swore she remember the kid for somewhere before but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. "Come you brat, you better than this. Your this fight didn't involving betting. If you made me lose some ryo. I would have blow something up." Killer widow sigh happily as she look around the place there some many things that could be turn into artwork but she was dumb enough to going around and blow things up like a terrorist, that would bring her the wraith of the Raikage and her followers. Even Killer Widow fear her power and she was a Sannin herself. She knew of the woman nearly unbreakable body and deadly jutsu. She rather not get punish by the Raikage but then again the Raikage was a beautiful woman, Killer Widow won't mind get punish by her Kage. For now she focus on the shrimp in front of her.

When she was distracted with her thought it seem like the little boy have finally broken free from the older man grasp and what was funny was that their roles were reversed at the moment. The kid seem to have a kid heart as he made sure the guy was alright even after he attempted to choke him? How odd but then again in this world what is consider normal. But as usually, Killer Widow didn't spend to much time thinking about it. When the kid talk to her, Killer widow had a amused look on her face. Now that she gotten a close up look at his face, she knew who the kid was. He was the holder of the Two-Tailed Beast a heavy burden for anyone to bear.  The jinchūriki are typically lonely, miserable people, as their fellow villagers, who view them as the tailed beasts themselves, persecute the jinchūriki out of hatred and fear. But in Kumo this was not the case, the jinchuriki were view as heros in the village are highly respected. Well most people did at least.

Killer Widow look at boy a bit oddly as he laughed at loud but shrug it off a being mentally insane. "Huh? Did you said something pip squeak? I couldn't hear you over the sounds of me not caring. I call you what I want. I don't care if you call me fun bags I been call me worse." When she was ask if she was a Sannin, Killer Widow just crack up and start to laugh, he was joking right? "No Boy, I'm just a nameless nobody with no skill what so ever.  For some reason everybody thinks I'm a Sannin." Once her laughter died down, she grinned at the kid. "Let me answer your question with a question. Are you that famous runt who carries that massive fur ball around? " Even if she mock the two-tailed beast slightly she knew how dangerous the beast could be if it ever got loose before it was fully master by it container.
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:01 am

Dai smiled when he was referred to as famous, a smile that only grew larger as she went on to call the Nibi a fur ball. Arrogant Bitch. His voice was still soft yet with a slightly raised tempo, “I think he likes you Miss Funbags” Dai said out loud before realising that she couldn’t actually hear the Nibi. “Yeah, I’m unfortunate enough to have to act chauffer for the Nibi” He replied changing the subject back to her initial question. Don’t Get Cocky Boy. “So you’re not actually a Sannin?” Dai lifted the bag over his shoulder once again, “oh, that’s a shame” He finished with an exasperated tone in his voice. Dai turned his back and begun to walk into the same direction everyone else was walk, “See you later Miss Funbags, I’m gonna see what all the fuss is about” And Good Riddance. Daisuke wasn’t really waiting for a response, he was disappointed to hear that she wasn’t a Sannin having always wanted to see what one was like. Daisuke leaped onto the roof that he had fallen off earlier on as all the other village continued to make their way after that commotion. “Oh by the way, you wouldn’t happen to know what all this is about would you?” Daisuke asked almost having to yell as he was now high up looking down at the woman.
Daisuke
Daisuke
Genin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilynette Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:31 am

"Nice to know that the cat loves me but sadly I don't date outside my species. I might an open minded person but there some things that I won't even do" She said in a playful manner she was tempting to purr just to see how or heard how the beast would act. "Actually I think I would feel bad for the Nibi, being stuck inside a runt like you. It must be truly embarrassing to be stuck in a body of some puny kid. I hope you two can get along. There are hardly many things stronger than a jailer and its prisoner working together, but sometimes you have to wonder, who is really the container in your partnership." The older woman said in unusual sagely tone before it didn't last for long. Her moments of wisdom and thoughtful insight come and go like the wind.

We the kid was disappointed that he didn't get to met a Sannin even if he had one right in front of him. Killer Widow snicker it looks like she has to work on sarcasm more, she thought the boy would be bright enough to understand it.  "Yup, Kid you haven't been talking to the legendary Sannin, Lilynette Bakuton also known as Killer Widow. No you been talking to someone who looks and acts exactly like her in every possible way. Pity" Killer Widow said in false tone of disappointed as she watch the shrimp about to leave, it seem like he was in a hurry or not... "I thought you was leaving runt?" She yell back just a loud. "How should I know? I guess they people are celebrating some historical event or the Raikage pass some new law for the village. If you have some sense you could just ask one of the villagers." The Sannin didn't kept up with the politics and happenings of her village, she was too busy doing missions, training or blow stuff up to care. She enjoy the freedom and privileges she got as a Sannin. Being able to travel freely was the biggest perk that being a Sannin offer.
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:05 am

[OOC: Apologies for the delay in response, spent all day hanging yesterday. I'm just checking out on a few things I missing, reading a few PMs then I'll be back later to reply Razz]
Daisuke
Daisuke
Genin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content