Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Walk through Kusagakure [voided] 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Walk through Kusagakure [voided] 3-26

Akiyo
Walk through Kusagakure [voided] 4-62

VALKYRIE
Walk through Kusagakure [voided] Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Walk through Kusagakure [voided] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Walk through Kusagakure [voided] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Walk through Kusagakure [voided] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Walk through Kusagakure [voided] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Walk through Kusagakure [voided] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Walk through Kusagakure [voided] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Walk through Kusagakure [voided] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Walk through Kusagakure [voided] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Walk through Kusagakure [voided] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Walk through Kusagakure [voided]

2 posters

Go down

Walk through Kusagakure [voided] Empty Walk through Kusagakure [voided]

Post by Rogue Akiyo Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:26 am

It was early afternoon, though clouds had filled the sky. Even with the sun partially blocked it was still a beautiful day. The hidden grass village was active during this time, though everyone seemed relaxed. This was the ideal place for the sapphire haired girl who made her through the village. Her name was Akiyo, Kurimuzon, a very young and short girl. She was wearing orange jean shorts that stopped about halfway on her thighs. She also had on a light blue tank top that was tucked into her shorts. To match her shorts, Akiyo had on an orange bandana tied backwards on here head. Akiyo didn't feel the need to wear shoes, as they were to much of a hassle earlier. Finally she had a pearl white satchel strapped around her body.

Twirling a senbon in her mouth, she had almost reached the spot the jounin told her about. "ah why can't everyday be this way. Being kage is so much work."She said. Now approaching a rather different scenery. Heading into a forest on the outskirts of the village, Akiyo could see now why she was pointed there to draw. The young kage looking around, she could see large mushrooms, and different deformed plants. Colorful and unique, it was definitely worth drawing. "Hmm..now this is a scenery, eh guess I'll start." Akiyo said as she dropped her satchel on the ground.[/b]"I almost forgot,I should play a song first."[/b] She said sighing. It had become a habit for her to play a song before paint or drawing an entire area. She sat down, withdrew the mint green flute from her satchel, and took a deep breath.

Atleast Akiyo and begun playing an enchanting tune. Smooth, soothing, and not a hint of hesitation in her notes. This sound could be heard for miles as it echoed through the forest. Akiyo's fingers moving accordingly to produce the beautiful music. One would find it quite hard to believe, she was the one doing it. As she had the appearance of a 12 year old tomboy.

Last edited by Akiyo on Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Ryo : 14

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 18
Character Gender: Female
Character Village: Missing

Back to top Go down

Walk through Kusagakure [voided] Empty Re: Walk through Kusagakure [voided]

Post by VALKYRIE Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:46 am

The amazonian woman blade sliced the thin air before her in a horizontal arc. The ready jounin before her was quick and parried her attack with his own thinner katana. It was noticeable that her colossal strength was overbearing for him now after sparring for the last hour non stop. It was impressive he could keep up this long, and she would have truly been disappointed if th average jounin in her village couldn't at least give her a good fight, but she was the kage and in the end she still stood at the zenith of power. Determined though, the man continued, he pushed her back with his blade and used the slight moment of stun to come at her. The amazon smirked as she parried the strike and then closed the distance, her hands coming up to meet his face then she pushed his face backwards, throwing him into the waiting arms of a thick wizened tree.

She laughed victoriously, then sighed tiredly. "You've gotten better. You're fast, but weak," she said, walking towards him. He laughed, but acknowledged it as truth. she extended her glove hand to him, pulling him up, his long brown hair whipping as she tugged him up strongly. Even though she was tall, he was still considerably taller than her as he stood.

This was one of her favorite moments of the weak. she had long ago made it her duty to ensure that all her shinobi got great  amounts of training, and for that she took one of them out into the wild, where she herself had been trained as a amazon, and would train them. Of course though, there was no holding back though, which was obvious by the bruised face of the man where she had punched him earlier. "Did you really have to hit me this hard," he said, wincing at the pain in his jaw

She smirked. "If I didn't you'd go home without a spoil of battle. Consider it sort of like a signature from the kage, many people would die to get such a thing."

"Why would I care about some spoil of war when I can just take what I want right here," he said, pulling her closer, his lips a mere inch from hers. Anelotte smiled onto his lips, but then paused when she heard the sound of a flute pierced the air.

"What is that?" he asked, looking around pensively.

"A flute obviously," she said. She pulled away from him and retrieved her shield which was leaned against a wizened tree a few feet away. "We'll continue late. Go see what it is. I'm on my way," she said, fastening her shield back onto her helmet back onto her head.
VALKYRIE
VALKYRIE
Tsuchikage

Ryo : 10

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 107
Character Village: Iwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:19 am

Akiyo continued to play the melody. Each note sounding better than the last, as she created the enchanting tune. The wildlife within the forest seemed to enjoy it as well, as sounds of birds imitating the music could be heard in the background. Soon she can to a stop, "Ah, that was relaxing. Killed some time atleast. She said. Now reaching into her rather large satchel to retrieve a fold up drawing board. Next she got out more of her art tools such as paint, crayons, pencils, and sketch books.

She had removed everything from her satchel, except her two blank scrolls, and a special paint brush. Now then where to start, ugh thinking is evil I'll just start from wherever. She said with a stressed tone. Grabbing one if her sketchbooks, she started straight ahead and began drawing swiftly. What most would consider perfect, she thought was trash. No no no, this isn't any good. She sighed. Ripping out the page, and restarting. If anyone was to approach her, she'd probably be to concentrated to recognize them right away.
After about thirty swift sketches, Akiyo grabbed her brush and colors, then started her painting. The brush moving in every direction.
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by VALKYRIE Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:30 pm

The brown haired jounin walked several meters north, following the soothing sound. He looked back to see whether Anelotte was following him, and was a bit disappointed to see she wasn't. She had been complaining about wanting to pee for the longest while, so she had probably use the opportunity to do just that. He could never understand how a woman who walked around practically naked and participated in sexual acts like it was the most natural thing in the world had a quirk of hating to pee in front of others.

He put the thought in the back of his mind as he stumbled onto the source of the sound. He kept himself hidden behind a high bush where the petite blue haired girl was seated playing the melodic tune. He watched her, wordlessly, motionlessly, analytically, for longing seconds. Then he laughed at himself. for being so paranoid over a little girl.

he pushed pass the bushes, stepping into the clearing where the lithe girl was. She still didn't even seem to notice him, and he knew immediately she probably was no thread. He walked closer to her from behind. He pensively watched the girl's latest sketch after several discarded others, all of which were gathered about her feet.

"What are you drawing little girl?" he asked, taking a seat beside her smaller frame, folding his legs before him.
VALKYRIE
VALKYRIE
Tsuchikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:29 pm

At the sound of another voice, she slowly turned her head. In Akiyo's vision was a brown haired male, who seemed to be injuried. It wasn't his presence that annoyed her, but rather the fact he called her a little girl. Who the heck are you calling a little girl? she said. Though she hadn't noticed it, she was still painting while looking at the stranger.

Akiyo was eighteen so naturally she felt alittle disrespected. With her hand now stopping, Akiyo had turned around completely, and resting her hands on the sides of her hip. That's when an idea appeared. It was inspiration had her mind. Reaching down to obtain one of her sketch books, "Hey you, stay there." she said, now beginning to draw him.

Movements As quick as ever, she finished the sketch in over thirty seconds.
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by VALKYRIE Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:34 pm

The Iwa jounin gave the girl a puzzled furrow of his brow when she made the request he stand still, but with a short chortle, he complied. He watched her hand move like lightning across the sketchpad, surprising him, but nonetheless, he kept still. She finished quickly enough. "Here let me see," he requested, walking to her and reaching for the pad.
VALKYRIE
VALKYRIE
Tsuchikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:00 pm

She was rather surprised the man asked to see her drawing. Nevertheless though Akiyo handed it over to him. Even though she thought it was garbage, it was in fact almost flawless. "ya I know it's trash, but eh whatever. What are you doing sneaking around here anyway." She asked him. While waiting for a reply, Akiyo walked back over to where her art supplies lay. Now reaching for some paint, and a different brush.

A gentle breeze passed through her hair, as she had now removed her bandana. Showing the rest of her hair. Akiyo twirled the senbon around in her mouth for a bit, before ripping the paper right off the art board, then replacing it with another. She didn't exactly know how to go about the painting, tapping the end if brush against her senbon. The power of her creativity ran a millions throughts threw Akiyo's mind in less than second.

Akiyo turned her emerald eyes to the man once again, this time gazing at him. Taking in every detail of his attire, hair, and facial features. Hmm..I this is what I was looking for. Though would have be better of you had a partner. She said. Dipping the brush into white paint, and starting to paint, barely looking back at the board as she did so.
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content