Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess) 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess) 3-26

Akiyo
Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess) 4-62

VALKYRIE
Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess) Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess)

2 posters

Go down

Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess) Empty Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess)

Post by Rogue Akiyo Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:12 am

[Akiyo, Kurimuzon]

Character Age :: 18
Character Gender :: Female
Character Village :: Sunagakure
Character Rank :: S-Rank(Nukenin)

Character Appearance ::Akiyo is a young short girl who stands at about 5'2 and weighs about 115 pounds. She has long sapphire hair that hangs down her back, often put in a ponytail or pigtails. She is often mistaken for a child because of  creamy white skin and bubble emerald eyes. Though short, Akiyo still has mature body with a nice round B cup chest and curvy hips. Lastly, Akiyo always keeps a senbon in her mouth.

Normal Attire:
Akiyo's attire consist on a light grey one piece outfit.This outfit has many small and black arm-belts adorning her left arm and similar bands around both legs(basically sasuke's exam outfit). On the back of her waist are two tan pouches in which carry most of her ninja tools. Over this she wears a pearl white hooded cloak, which has a small strap around the neck area, if she chooses to close it. Akiyo has a satchel that she carries around to hold her art supplies. Lastly, Akiyo wears a Sunagakure headband tied backwards, which has a cut through it's center.

Casual/Other Attires:
Along with her Kage uniform, Akiyo can be seen wearing a various number of clothing through out the village. These are usually seen on Akiyo's off days or whenever she is seen not working. Though with every outfit, she always wears the Sunagakure headband tied around her neck. Regardless of what she's wearing, Akiyo always has her ninja tools.(Will describe whatever I'm wearing in the session.)
Spoiler:

Character Personality ::
Personality: Akiyo is a lazy carefree tomboy. Despite being intelligent she absolutely hates work. She'd rather spend all day drinking due to her lazy nature. Akiyo finds work to be quite annoying. Another trait quite known in Akiyo is her calm nature. Even if facing death her personality does not change. Strong will is also a noticeable trait, as it has helped Akiyo overcome many obstacles. Regardless of how she acts on a day to day basis, this girl is as loyal as they come. She truly cares about those who are close to her. Akiyo is a also a closet pervert, whether it's reading perverted manga/books or having simple thoughts,as she is bi-sexual. Besides that she seems to be at her calmest when drawing or painting something. Though she can come off as a bit rude when approached, because being formal is something that doesn't apply to her. In battle however, Akiyo can be abit sadistic as she wants her enemy to be tortured, while they die(this side of her is usually only seen when she's casting a genjutsu).

Clan/Bloodline
None
Clan/Bloodline Name :: None
Clan/Bloodline Description :: None

Jutsu/Equipment
Mint green flute(used to cast most her genjutsu)
Senbon
Paintbrush
Two blank scrolls(that hold ink in the rollers)
Paper bombs
Ink Vials
One giant scroll(Not carried around with her)
Bells
Kunai
Shuriken
Food pills

Jutsu Affinity ::
Primary: Doton(Earth)
Secondary: Suiton(Water)
Tertiary: Futon(Wind)

Jutsu Speciality ::
Genjutsu
Taijutsu
Ninjutsu
Fuuinjutsu/Kuchiyose

Jutsu Techniques ::
B-rank:3, A-rank:4, S-rank:2
Genjutsu:
B-rank:1, A-rank:2, S-rank-1
Ninjutsu(non-elemental):
B-rank:3, A-rank:1
Doton:

Fuuton:

Suiton:

Taijutsu:

Character Equipment ::

Miscellaneous
Character History ::
Birth of Leader:

Akiyo Chronicles:

Akiyo Chronicles:

Akiyo Chronicles:

Akiyo Chronicles:

Akiyo Chronicles:

Akiyo Chronicles:
Clan/Bloodline History ::None

Roleplaying Sample ::
The sun was just beginning to rise, as a gentle and cool breeze began to settle in. Nearby wildlife was starting to get active, birds chirping, squirrels scurrying up and down the trees, and deer grazing on the forest floor. Sitting on a high tree branch, there was a young man with long golden hair, and sparkling yellow eyes. He could be seen with Silver open chested Kimono, held together either a grey rope belt. Lips slowly parting to speak, " Such a beautiful morning. Care to watch the sun rise with me fellows?" He said gently.

About five minutes passed with no reaction to his question. At first glance you would think he was simply talking to himself. However there was more to this guy than meets the eye. He was actually an off duty anbu black op named Kiyo. One of his special skills was sensing, and Kiyo had known he was being watched for hours now. Looking around he decided to speak again, " it's quite rude to stare..come out before I decide introduce myself." He said softly with a smile. Seeing as how there was no reaction he raised both arms and locked his hands together, pushing his index fingers together to form the tiger handseal." Fire style: Fireball jutsu." He said mentally.

Inhaling to build up chakra in his chest, he then exhales to release an intense flame in a flamethrower type form. This was aimed directly below him. The intense flames scorching every bush and leaf right down to it's core, until finally screams of unbearable pain could be heard. It was just as Kiyo thought, still maintains the burning flames. His eyes piercing down as the forest burns below, " that's enough, I hate for nature to suffer because of me." He said. His fingers performing a multitude of handsigns quickly. " Water style: water gush." He spoke right before a rush of water spewed from his mouth. Amazingly it was enough to put out the fire before things got worse.

Among the ashes and dead branches were the bodies of three rogue shinobi. Spotting them Kiyo vanished, then appeared next to them I'm the blink of an eye. " Uh..uu..gh.." Was heard from one of then that was still alive. Kiyo was quite surprised at this and slightly walking closer pulling a kunai from his kimono, " very good, now then..your life as a ninja..ends here." He slowly said as he killed the man instantly. Stabbing the kunai in his neck so that there was no pain, nor suffering.

Alternate Characters :: N/A

Last edited by Rogue Akiyo on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 16 times in total
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Ryo : 14

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 18
Character Gender: Female
Character Village: Missing

Back to top Go down

Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess) Empty Re: Kurimuzon, Akiyo(Art princess)

Post by Daisuke Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:05 am

[Approved]
Daisuke
Daisuke
Genin

Ryo : 17

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 13
Character Gender: Male
Character Village: Kumo

https://blindfuture.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down