Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Iwagakure Secret Techniques 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Iwagakure Secret Techniques 3-26

Akiyo
Iwagakure Secret Techniques 4-62

VALKYRIE
Iwagakure Secret Techniques Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Iwagakure Secret Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Iwagakure Secret Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Iwagakure Secret Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Iwagakure Secret Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Iwagakure Secret Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Iwagakure Secret Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Iwagakure Secret Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Iwagakure Secret Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Iwagakure Secret Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Iwagakure Secret Techniques

Go down

Iwagakure Secret Techniques Empty Iwagakure Secret Techniques

Post by VALKYRIE Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:08 am

As the name would suggest, these techniques are the few ninja techniques limited to Iwagakure shinobi/kunoichi. It can only be taught by someone else who knows it or by reading it from the village's secret scroll which is kept in the Tsuchikage's, Anelotte, home.

Jutsu Name:: Fission Technique
Jutsu Type:: Ninjutsu
Jutsu Rank :: A
Jutsu Affinity:: N/A
Jutsu Description:: This technique allows the user to literally split his own body into two identical yet entirely independent duplicates of himself. Unlike Clone Techniques that only appear to be similar, the ability is instead a physical separation and so does not require hand seals to activate, making it faster in comparison as a result. This also means that even if one is incapacitated, the other remains completely unaffected and as neither can truly be regarded as the original, the duplicates cannot be dispelled like normal clones. However, while split, the user's power is halved.

Jutsu Name:: Flight Technique
Jutsu Rank :: D
Jutsu Description:: This technique grants the user the ability to levitate and even fly. Extremely skillful users of this technique are able to transfer this ability to others through physical contact with them for a limited amount of time.

Jutsu Name:: Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique
Jutsu Rank :: B
Jutsu Affinity:: Iwagakure Secret Techniques NMtPK9i Earth Release
Jutsu Description:: This technique simply allows the user to increase the weight of their target.

Jutsu Name:: Earth Release: Ultra-Added-Weight Rock Technique
Jutsu Description:: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of their target, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.

Jutsu Name:: Non-Person Technique
Jutsu Description:: A stronger variation of the Hiding with Camouflage Technique accessible only to shinobi/kunoichi of Iwagakure. Using this they able to completely erase their physical form and chakra from sensory, in turn making them nigh nonexistent while this technique is active, hence the name.

Jutsu Name:: Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique
Jutsu Rank :: B
Jutsu Description:: Contrary to its counterpart the Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique, instead of making the target heavier, this technique makes it much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The technique can be used on the user or other shinobi to increase their speed, but as a consequence of using it this way, it results in the decrease of the physical force of their blows.

Jutsu Name:: Earth Release: Ultra-Light-Weight Rock Technique
Jutsu Description:: This technique is a more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of their target, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The user can use this technique to lift enormous objects that they normally wouldn't be able to such as a meteorite or an entire island.

VALKYRIE
VALKYRIE
Tsuchikage

Ryo : 10

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 107
Character Gender: Female
Character Village: Iwa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum