Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Daisuke Kenichi 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Daisuke Kenichi 3-26

Akiyo
Daisuke Kenichi 4-62

VALKYRIE
Daisuke Kenichi Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Daisuke Kenichi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Daisuke Kenichi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Daisuke Kenichi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Daisuke Kenichi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Daisuke Kenichi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Daisuke Kenichi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Daisuke Kenichi I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Daisuke Kenichi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Daisuke Kenichi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Daisuke Kenichi

Go down

Daisuke Kenichi Empty Daisuke Kenichi

Post by Daisuke Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:32 am

[Daisuke Kenichi]

Daisuke Kenichi Young_hero_by_darax
Character Age :: 13
Character Gender :: Male
Character Village :: Kumogakure
Character Rank :: Genin

Character Appearance :: Daisuke or Dai for short has a rather small, slim build yet quite muscled due to his previous years of intensive training. His hair is a very pale blonde spiked upwards and held in place by his dark blue and green goggles. His headband is worn very loosely around his neck on a dark reddish scarf. Daisuke is often seen sporting a heavily strapped vest fastened around his torso, quite protective and dark in colour. One glove on his right hand, fire retardant of course, and a brass bracelet around his left wrist which is traditional looking and a family heirloom handed down to him from his mother. His baggy dark brown bottoms are tightly tucked into his brown boots as if ready for a battle similarly any other demanding movement.

Character Personality ::Daisuke is an incredibly confident individual with a smile that aims to leave others up lifted. There isn’t a single bad bone in his body which makes people question if he truly even has the Two Tailed Beast sealed within him. Having said that Daisuke isn’t the sort of person that’s in complete control of all his emotions, he tends to let people know outwardly exactly how his feels about them and certain situations. This would usually make him unpopular with some people, but could you stay angry at someone that’s always so cheery? Dai would put his life on the line without so much as a second thought if it meant saving an innocent’s. He’s always up for a fight and sees it more as a game than anything else, though he might not seem to take battles seriously it would be a great mistake to go easy on the young Jinchurikki.  

Clan/Bloodline
Clan/Bloodline Name :: N/A
Clan/Bloodline Description :: N/A

Jutsu/Equipment
Jutsu Affinity :: Katon [Blue Flame Release]
Jutsu Speciality :: Taijutsu
Jutsu Techniques :: 6 Overall :: 1 D-Rank :: 3 C-Rank :: 1 B-Rank
D-Rank:
C-Rank:
B-Rank:

Character Equipment ::

• Senbon
  • Kunai
  • Shuriken
  • Thin Wire
  • Ropes
  • Explosive Tags
  • Blank Scrolls
  • Small Bottle of Sake x5
  • Tanto x2

Miscellaneous
Character History :: As soon as Daisuke was born he had already been destined to be the next Jinchurikki like his father before. Dai’s father was a Chunin at the time he was born, quite skilled to and revered as a great sensory ninja. Unfortunately whilst on a one of his missions something had caused Dai’s father to lose any and all control over the bijuu that lied within him. This cause alarm for his fellow team-mates, especially one that saw it fit to contain the bijuu for as long as he could whilst the others went to get help from the other Shinobi far more acquainted with seal the Demon. It was clear at this point that the seal inside Dai’s father had weakened incredibly during the recent years and a transfer had to be made soon. The only logical option being Daisuke himself.

Many years passed since that day. Daisuke’s father had passed away shortly after having the Bijuu removed from him, Dai was about 2 at the time of the incident so he barely knew his father.  His mother looked after him to the best of her ability up until she too went onto the other side when Dai was at the ripe young age of 11. Despite the fact that he was a Jinchurikki Dai’s personality allowed him to make friends during his years at the academy and even become popular as a hard working student. He vowed not to let the Bijuu have control of his life like it did with his father’s. Dai was easily able to pass the Genin examination at the age of 13. Now he looks to set out on new adventures as a Genin of the Cloud Village, Kumo.

Clan/Bloodline History :: N/A

Roleplaying Sample :: N/A

Alternate Characters :: N/A
Daisuke
Daisuke
Genin

Ryo : 17

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 13
Character Gender: Male
Character Village: Kumo

https://blindfuture.rpg-board.net