Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Kazume Kimura 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Kazume Kimura 3-26

Akiyo
Kazume Kimura 4-62

VALKYRIE
Kazume Kimura Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Kazume Kimura I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Kazume Kimura I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Kazume Kimura I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Kazume Kimura I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Kazume Kimura I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Kazume Kimura I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Kazume Kimura I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Kazume Kimura I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Kazume Kimura I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Kazume Kimura

2 posters

Go down

Kazume Kimura Empty Kazume Kimura

Post by Zap Fosho Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:00 pm

Kazume Kimura
Character Age :: 30
Character Gender :: Female
Character Village :: Konoha
Character Rank :: Hokage

Character Appearance :: She is about five foot five inches and about one hundred and thirty pounds. She has silky, brown hair that goes down to the bottom of her back. She has sapphire blue eyes that seem to hypnotize those that look into it. She has about a D cup chest and is curvy around the hips. She has a blue jacket that is usually zipped up about mid-way up her chest. She usually wears a fishnet shirt underneath, however at times she wears a blue sleeveless shirt that goes to a little above her belly button. She usually wears short, blue shorts underneath a knee length blue skirt. She also wears shinobi shoes like most jonin. She keeps a katana in a sheath that is attached to a belt around her waist. She has a weapons pouch on her right hip and sometimes keep weapons in her pockets inside her jacket.

Character Personality :: She is a calm, and normally hard to anger woman. It takes a lot to even bug her slightly. She is known for being a brilliant tactician. She is extremely loyal to Konohagakure and its people. As such, she only does what is right to help the citizens and members of this village. She is ambitious and aspiring, always trying to expand his knowledge and power, trying to become a better, stronger shinobi. She is caring and courteous, always stopping to help someone who is injured or in need of help. She is friendly, kind, and honest. She is a valuable friend and teammate to anyone he talks to. She is mature and punctual, always on time and never acting selfish or immature. She is also very protective over the Keukage. She is annoyed by people who can't do things for themselves. If someone pisses her off, then run to the hills cause she gets extremely angry and will kill everything who even slightly annoys her. She also tends to refer to guys as though they were girls. She leads in all cases and never lets herself get pushed aside.

She loves kids, loving to play and train with them. She loves wolves as a whole. She loves her sister and loves playing games with the people around her. She dislikes assholes and can not stand pigs. She doesn't know why she hates the pink mud wallowers....just does. She is afraid of spiders and will become useless around them.

Clan/Bloodline
Clan/Bloodline Name :: N/A
Clan/Bloodline Description :: N/A

Jutsu/Equipment
Jutsu Affinity :: Fire/Lightning/Water
Jutsu Speciality :: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Medical Jutsu, Taijutsu
Jutsu Techniques :: Aside from basic academy ninjutsu, she knows:

Raiton
Spoiler:

Katon
Spoiler:

Suiton
Spoiler:

Taijutsu/Other
Spoiler:

Character Equipment :: She carries the basic ninja tools, such as explosive tags and kunai. She also carries a katana that was gifted to her by her sister.

Miscellaneous
Character History :: Pre-Genin Arc:
Spoiler:

Genin Arc:
Spoiler:

Chunin Arc:
Spoiler:
Jonin Arc:
Spoiler:
ANBU Arc:
Spoiler:

Hokage Arc:
Spoiler:

Clan/Bloodline History :: N/A

Roleplaying Sample :: This was from a canon site but its still a good example.

She sat quietly in her office, filling out the paperwork that needed to go out today. She was always stuck with the paperwork. “Maybe I can trick Naruto into doing some of this for me.” She giggled quite a bit before signing another document. “Now, let's see. We have the team request forms done and in this pile. We have the missions over here. We have the ANBU paperwork over here. I think that is everything.” She smiled and looked around. “Where is my aid? She said she would stay late.” She gathered the ANBU paperwork and stuffed it into a drawer on her desk. “Plus I have to get Gai to run a mission for me. This can be too stressful at times.”

Alternate Characters :: N/A

Last edited by Zap Fosho on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho
Hokage

Ryo : 7

Back to top Go down

Kazume Kimura Empty Re: Kazume Kimura

Post by Rogue Akiyo Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:15 pm

[Approved]
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo